I drew a silly comic about my tama obsession

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jojo080889

Reaction score
I run a weekly webcomic and today's was about tamas... thought you guys would enjoy it :3

*link removed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey folks - sorry to be a downer, but posting links that lead to a personal website are against TamaTalk site rules:

1. Personal links are NOT to be included when making posts on the forums (including "look at the link in my siggy" / visit topic here )
2. You are NOT to PM other members asking them to visit your website/forum/other.

3. You are NOT to request visits to your own site/personal link on the main TamaCHAT window or via private message on TamaCHAT.
To get a better idea of what kind of links can be posted around TamaTalk, you can view the complete list of rules regarding Personal Advertising HERE. You are welcome to use your personal signature and profile as a means of showcasing your website (check out my profile, I've done it!)

Thanks for understanding everyone! :wacko:

Oh I'm sorry! But according to the Tamatalk rules here defining what "personal website" means: https://www.tamatalk....e-ads-or-links/ [EDIT: er, just realized you posted to the same link, haha]

What kind of links can I post?

If the link you are posting will not result in personal gain then you are free to post it.

General interest, educational and entertainment sites are ok (provided they are suitable for all ages).
My site is an entertainment site, not a personal homepage about myself (a la MySpace and similar sites) and I'm not gaining any personal benefit from it. Is this still not appropriate to post?

Thanks! Not trying to be uppity, just trying to clarify the definition. :)

Check out this tamagotchi gif i made today lol its my first time using the animation segment on my really busted up old dusty software lol (sorry if this is a wrong place to post it i didnt want to create a whole new thread and i couldnt figure out how to upload to the tamagotchi art section!):

tumblr_m3qxweUN4E1qghsvmo1_250.gif

another one i just made lol (i use the worst software for this.. so excuse the random white eyes and mouth at one frame lol)

tumblr_m3rjd6Pias1r65f0po1_r1_250.gif

Hey! Thanks, ya i made the sprite myself, im just experimenting with animation, im hoping to get a new laptop soon (so hard using this old busted dusty one lol) and photoshop so i can work a lot more easily. Heres another little animation i made this morning, i call it "Cuddly Poo" LOL

tumblr_m3stsjO4Vz1r65f0po1_250.gif

Latest posts

Back