My TaMaGossip,News & hints

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaGoogoo

Reaction score
Sorry For The Wait On TaMaGossip, News & Hints guys, i haven't been on in a while...but anyway, enough about why i didn't post the second part of TaMaGossip,News & Hints =)

The TaMaGossip For This Week-

Okay, so I've heard there's this really popular Tamagotchi user that everyone's talking about, everyone's saying that he's been putting on really fun party's, they said it was ''OFF THE ROOF, YOU SHOULD HAVE CAME!!!'' but unfortunately i wasn't online to actually go to the party, luckily, my friend told me all the info about it. She said that they were playing a ''SECRET GAME'' only people who were invited to the party only had to know, i was thinking WTF at the time, ''but i guess its okay''. She told me nothing after that, she just started talking about something such as.............well i dont know how to explain it :huh: . She told me if i wanted to meet him, that i will have to wait until 5.00pm on a Friday or Saturday, outside your apartment. I done EXACTLY what she told me to do but he didn't come :angry: . So... im going to see if he shows next time! :D

The News For This Week-

I haven't been on in a while so please don't post mean things on this topic if you think this news sucks okay :lol: so my news this week is...Im Giving Away A Special Code For TamaTown To People Who Get This Quiz's Right!! :wacko: if you have a idea what the answer is PLEASE!!! Send me the answer do not post on topic. NOTE- Only three questions, whoever gets the questions right first wins the special code questions are from Rio, Good Luck To All Who Try =)

Quiz

In the movie Rio~ 1.

why did blu and Linda go to Rio (Brazil)

In the movie Rio~ 2.

What sort of shop did Linda own

In the movie Rio~ 3.

Who was the voice to Fernando

Hints

I am so sorry, but no hints this week =(

Sincerely- TamaGoogoo's TaMaGossip, News & Hints :newmametchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi: :chohimetchi:

okay the votes are in and turns out yous all done good but only one person can win...that person was Gotchi-Talker....CONGRATULATIONS, you win the special codes =)

He told me all the answers to me by emailing me on MSN =)

Good thinking :)

Latest posts

Back