Tamagotchi Gameboy Game! =D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
W00T! You know the Gameboy console by Nintendo? All old and blocky and black and white? I have a gameboy... AND I HAPPENED TO FIND A TAMAGOTCHI GB GAME! Yaaaaaay! It's REALLY fun. The graphics are so adorable and I looooooooove the music. I believe it has characters from both the P1 and P2, and basically plays the same but with more features. There's a "left or right" game where you have to guess whether your Tama will face to the left or to the right, a math game which makes your pet's IQ go up, and a ball game similar to "heading" on version 2 that makes the fitness level go up.

You can choose from a bunch of eggs, and look after up to three characters at once. You can send them back to Tamagotchi Planet whenever you like. I'm already hooked even though it's from 1997!

So, have you heard any more information on it? I adore it! :D

i have it too, unfortunatly it is broken :'( but i loved it...now i just download the rom for it and play it on the computer, i also have the one based on the Marino for GB its japanese tho

My Tamagotchi GB is sitting in the windowsill right next to me. xD It is an awesome game..I've been thinking about whipping out an old GB and playing it again. That's the one that has skill-based competitions I believe.

Latest posts

Back