iD L weather patterns

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ichiro.malfoy

Reaction score
Hi guys, forgive my weird question but what are the weather patterns present in the iD L? I've encountered the fair and rainy weather; and I like how the sky imitates the current time such as day/night. Are there any other weather conditions aside from the two? :D

Generally, the iD L weather reflects current weather patterns seen in Japan. In the winter months, you'll see snow. There are also cloudy days, where you won't see the usual puffy white clouds with blue sky, but the entire sky is covered by gray clouds.

I've seen the autumn one from the +Color; so it's not present on the iD L? Well, at least there's snow. Thanks, OST! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen the autumn one from the +Color; so it's not present on the iD L? Well, at least there's snow. Thanks, OST! :D
The +C does have a wide range of seasonal animations, some that are not present on the iD L, unfortunately. In addition, there is typhoon season in Japan (you will see a huge gale with lots of rain and lightning, sometimes only lightning, if your +C character visits the garden during this time).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back