The Music Star 3rd Judge

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_*Mametchi*_

Reaction score
Hi, I've been having trouble with the 3rd Judge on my Music Star. He keeps giving me X's :( . My tama is a Shimashimatchi and each of his skill points are at 999 points. He likes to play guitar and I gave his bands members (A Togetchi and A Mimitchi) a rum kit and a mic. Please help I keep practising and It doesnt help!! :p :p :p

Make sure you keep its stress level very low (if possible, go for a zero) before you send your Tama to the judges, and don't forget to keep the Hunger/Happy meters high as well.

yup! that was happen to my v6.. and in my Mametchi but now he is Dreamitchi he pass the pro debut(audition) in his age of 6 i think you will try to practice it but try to low the stress level... try to use his favorite instrument so he will not sad...

Well well well! That judge is VERY hard to please. I once had a Mimitchi with all her skills at 999 ever since she was one year old, and all the hearts were full and the stress was at zero. I believe you have to try several times. It may depend on how many Tama-Fans you have. (See the number of Tama-Fans on the time screen).

and my v6 is in the 2nd generation my pet is Kuromametchi(cool!) after he becomes an adult he go to door icon and meets his band member after the band member grown up the teacher and tree judges appears on screen and Kuromametchi's band member music is R&B after the music plays there are lots of fans and the judges give them "3 O " have a fireworks and it was " 1st Ranking Award " and they have 10000p!!! and now i make complete all the awards because in 1st generation i complete the all 8 awards and to this generation i want to complete it again...

Ah yes, the very very picky judges. Here's how to pass: you have to practice with your band at least 5 times sometime during the day before the audition. I am 99.9% sure that it will work. A way to not have the judges decline you at all is this: when your tama is a toddler, play the jump-rope game with the preschool teacher at least 5 times. Then, when your tama is a teen, do the little band practice at least- you guessed it!- five times. Good luck and I hope that your band will pass! :)

Stupid computer. It posted this like 10,000 times. Ignore, please.

Last edited by a moderator:
My computer is being glitchy today. Ignore this post too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back