When to know when you need to give your tamagotchi a time-out and praise

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jennyxxfasho

Reaction score
When do you know when to give your tamagotchi a time-out?

Every single time I praise my tamagotchi it will smirk instead of smile. How do I find out when to give it a praise and time-out?

• You praise your tamagotchi when it's sad, or when it has done something good. For example. If you see your character crying on the screen or with its back facing you and it's moving up and down, it needs a praise because it's sad and needs cheering up.

• Time out is used for when your Tamagotchi is being naughty. You can tell when they are naughty because he will beep for no reason. (You can tell this from looking at the stats to find out if any of the hearts are empty, if they aren't then Tien out your Tamagotchi. Check the status meter and you will now have a bar in the discipline/training meter bar. The more times you time out and praise (When it's required) the more bars you will earn on your discipline meter.

Jordboss's post is correct for the earlier Connections (V1, V2, V3, V4 and V4.5) but if you're talking about another version:

V5: You're talking about Bonding, not training. Bonding occurs on even hours of the day (10 AM, 12 PM, 2 PM, 4 PM, 6 PM), and your Tamagotchi will beep when it needs you to select the Training icon and select an item. You can cheat by setting your Tamagotchi's time to one minute before an even hour.

V6: This does not have a training bar, but even so give it a time out when it refuses to do something and praise it when it performs well in a concert or practices its instrument for long. Praise is also a good way of lowering stress; each praise takes away 3 stress points.

Tama-Go: I'm not sure if this one cries like Jordboss said, but if it does, praise it. If it calls for no reason, give it a time out. If it does the wiggle dance (you'll recognise it when you see it) quickly select the toilet icon.

Well, the Tama-Go is REALLY confusing. I press Time Out when all the hearts are full, but the training doesn't go up. Sometimes it goes up when I praise it even though the hearts are full! Maybe it's got to do with the time of the day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back