Sign in to follow this  
botific

Tama-Go Tamagotchi Marriage

My sister and I both have a tama-go tamagotchi. We have a boy and a girl, so now that they are really good friends, when we connect them they go to the park and kiss. :wub: Will they have to get married normal time or could they get married earlier? :huh:

They get married the normal time, both tamas need to be at least 6 years old to marry. :)

:)Okay! Thank you! I think our tamagotchis grew up early because they are adults and they are still 2 years old. :huh:

That happens to me a lot! It's normal, just wait until they are 6 years old and they will marry. :)

Edited by ayan300

Tamas do grow into adults when they are 2 (two days after they hatch), which is sooner than the other versions. :3

is there any possible way to speed up time on your tama-go?

Not really no. Just wait and enjoy some time with your Tama. Play some games or take it sight seeing and spend time with it, rather than trying to get it to age quicker. The Tama-Go grows up quickly anyway :)

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By middlemae
      The screen went funky after I dropped it, and showed two baby boys before I could reset or download once I got the screen on. I tried putting new batteries in and now it just won't turn on at all. Does anyone know of any way or anyone I could send this to to try to fix it? I believe it's the wires but I'm not positive. 

• By Verklighet
      My friend recently bought a Tamagotchi, who lives across the country from me, and we wanted to marry our Tamagotchis together through the app when the time came. How do we do that? Also, is my Tamagotchi only present on  my profile when I'm connected to it? There's a little Tamagotchi device with a ? mark on it when I'm not connected. My friend and I have already added each other, so how do we marry our Tamagotchis that are adults?
    • By KidRetro64
      Hi Again👋
      I’ve got more troubleshooting with my connections! This time, they won’t connect! Let me go into deeper deitail.
      Basically, I put the top brown bit against eachother ( as they say in the advert, am I right?) and I click “B” when they are on stand by. Then I’m greeted with a “FAIL” screen. There’s probably an easy fix, that I haven’t figured out yet! Please help! ;-; 
    • By spaceytama
      I just got a 20th anniversary white mix to connect with my blue spacey version. I'm trying to reset the 20th anniversary to unlock the mermaid location, but whenever I try to connect the two, I get two blue hearts with an X in the middle. I've tried waiting until they both have two pink hearts showing, and then pressing B on both or just one, but nothing's working. Has anyone else had this problem? Please help!
    • By tama_and_egg
      I arranged one of the two used v3 Tamagotchis I got off eBay to send a present to the other. Anna (the gifter) left with her bow, but instead of Cindy (the receiver) receiving her present, it showed a failed connection screen. When Anna came back, the present was gone and it wasn't in Cindy's inventory. I'm guessing not, but is there a way I can get the item back?
    • By WhiteMageKnits
      I purchased my Tama-Go used with no figures. I just purchased the Mametchi figure with the rainbow faceplate. When I connected the figure it only has the Game option and one game (cradle). The instructions that came with it (unopened/new) says it has a toy shop and two games, neither is cradle. I purchased this figure for the toy shop. Do I need to unlock these somehow or am I missing something? Thanks in advance!