Sign in to follow this  
gingertama

How?

I think it's probably too early in the V2's life to figure out how to get all of the characters, especially the fairy, which is probably going to be pretty hard.

[b][color=blue]I don't understand why everyone wants a *certain* character. This should be a new experience.[/color][/b]

If you guys badly want a certain character, you can debug your tamagotchi. go to tamalove.pixelmood.com to get the schpill. The only downside is you lose your warranty.

I debugged mine and after a couple of weeks, it acted up, freezing, with an "X'" showing. If this happens, open your tamagotchi again and clean the spot (the one where you scratched the pencil) with a piece of dry cloth. (You'll see what I'm talking about after you have a debugged your tamagotchi. I did so and mine never froze ever since.

I'm not sure if this works for T-Connect V1 but it does work with V2.
Message me if you have any questions.

John
(this is my first time writing to tamatalk!)

[quote name='gingertama' date='Aug 20 2005, 06:10 PM'] How do you get the fairy character? :o [/quote]
[i][font="Times"][color=purple]It's hard, trust me. :angry: You have to treat it like you want a kuchipatchi in a V1, if you get a hinotamatchi, a puroperatchi, or a hinatchi of course. :lol: Then if you did it right you have a %50 of getting a butterfly/fairy. ;) [/color][/font][/i]

[quote name='Fallen' date='Aug 28 2005, 06:19 PM'] [i][font="Times"][color=purple]It's hard, trust me. :P You have to treat it like you want a kuchipatchi in a V1, if you get a hinotamatchi, a puroperatchi, or a hinatchi of course. :angry: Then if you did it right you have a %50 of getting a butterfly/fairy. :( [/color][/font][/i] [/quote]
That seems right. My sis got it with pretty good care...it came out of an ichigotchi tho (still a generation 2 teen).