How?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's probably too early in the V2's life to figure out how to get all of the characters, especially the fairy, which is probably going to be pretty hard.

Yeah i agree

cause i want Kutchipatchi on my v1 but i always get maskichi :p

When i try to do my best i always get :D

If you guys badly want a certain character, you can debug your tamagotchi. go to tamalove.pixelmood.com to get the schpill. The only downside is you lose your warranty.

I debugged mine and after a couple of weeks, it acted up, freezing, with an "X'" showing. If this happens, open your tamagotchi again and clean the spot (the one where you scratched the pencil) with a piece of dry cloth. (You'll see what I'm talking about after you have a debugged your tamagotchi. I did so and mine never froze ever since.

I'm not sure if this works for T-Connect V1 but it does work with V2.

Message me if you have any questions.

John

(this is my first time writing to tamatalk!)

What do you mean by fairy character? The one that looks a bit like a butterfly? If so, i got that one once

How do you get the fairy character? :eek:
[SIZE=14pt]It's hard, trust me. :angry: You have to treat it like you want a kuchipatchi in a V1, if you get a hinotamatchi, a puroperatchi, or a hinatchi of course. :lol: Then if you did it right you have a %50 of getting a butterfly/fairy. ;) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]It's hard, trust me. :p You have to treat it like you want a kuchipatchi in a V1, if you get a hinotamatchi, a puroperatchi, or a hinatchi of course. :angry: Then if you did it right you have a %50 of getting a butterfly/fairy. :( [/SIZE]
That seems right. My sis got it with pretty good care...it came out of an ichigotchi tho (still a generation 2 teen).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back