Sign in to follow this  
Hierarchy

Tamagotchi L.I.F.E, New from Bandai

Feeling super anxious > <

• Like 1

Barry S. from Sync Beatz is currently in a meeting, he will email me as soon as he can, hes very busy today at the Licencing Expo

Barry S. from Sync Beatz is currently in a meeting, he will email me as soon as he can, hes very busy today at the Licencing Expo

That's understandable! I tweeted Licensing Expo and they're going to try and send me some photos of the booth, which is awesome of them! Will let you know asap if/when they do!

• Like 1

Im trying to get ahold of their licencing dept, bu they wont accept my call, ill report back later when i get new info ;D

Edited by chrispilot2293
  • Like 1

I'm sure many users are waiting for Barry S to get back to you. (Me....) I hope he gets back to you quickly, today.

i urge all of you mto call Barry S. at:(edit: nvm, dont want annoy him) and request information, im sure hes out of that meeting by now

Edited by chrispilot2293

i urge all of you mto call Barry S. at: 310-880-3193 and request information, im sure hes out of that meeting by now

If he says he'll email you, then I guess we should be patient. Don't want to harass the guy, he's been very kind to offer us information at all!

true, but, im sooo excited for what this could be!

I would advise not to annoy people.. ^^; For all you know, he might change his mind if you call him like crazy!

• Like 1

It's getting a bit late here in the UK, as the Licensing Expo said they'd send me photos of the Tamagotchi L.I.F.E booth, they'll do it via Twitter. Keep tabs at https://twitter.com/licensingexpo - they will hopefully post something soon! My Twitter username is @wintermintgreen, so if you see them tweet me - check it out! Fingers crossed when I wake up and check this thread in the morning they'll be lots of cool new information about it! N'night! x

• Like 1

To: me

In middle of show. Will email you tonight.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Edited by chrispilot2293
  • Like 1

Hey Chris, make sure to tell us as soon as you get info! I myself am very excited, as I used to be into tamagotchi, but in 2010 I kind of lost almost all intrest in them. But then, about a 3 weeks ago, I found a battery for my v4, and started it up, and got into them all over again. i just bought a Tama-Go the other day, and now with rumors of a new tama, I'm very excited!

I promise as soon as he emails me i will paste the entier email in the thread! :D

• Like 1

omg I was on the twitter and they said that they talked to the tamagotchi CCO and they are posting it on there youtube page!!!

omg I was on the twitter and they said that they talked to the tamagotchi CCO and they are posting it on there youtube page!!!

Hurray! :D :D :D

Waiting is turning out to be extremely hard!