Sign in to follow this  
jordboss

What type's of things do you want to see in the Tamagotchi LIFE series?

50090264.png

As you all know now, Bandai are going to announce some new things next month. It will include several things but a new Tamagotchi has not been announced yet and may not be.

What types of thing would you like see in the Tamagotchi LIFE? I would like toys and character cards ect. I think these would be really cool ;)

Edited by jordboss

a new tama i hope!

Just a new Tamagotchi version. In my opinion, the figurines and DS games are cute, but all that cosmetic and garbage should be avoided. For me, Tamagotchi should always be something "sacred" and on a hand-held game made specifically and ONLY for Tamagotchi.

Hmm... I'd like to see the Tamagotchi! Anime introduced in America, characters like Melodytchi, Lovelitchi, Moriritchi and the Spacee Brothers introduced here, and of course, a new actual tamagotchi (hopefully in color)! :D And, it would be nice to have a t-shirt with Melodytchi on it. ^_^

Well, I certainly wouldn't like the newy-dewy characters like Melodytchi and Moriritchi to overtake everything. Mametchi, Memetchi, and Kuchipatchi is all I want. -_-

Anyway...

According to the expo's floorplan that I forgot the link to, Bandai will be displaying Tamagotchi L.I.F.E characters, digital stuff, and media. I don't know about apps and "health and beauty", but I would like stuff like games... books... PLUSHIES! And maybe stickers and stuff too. But what I REALLY want is a new Tama. Shirts would be great, but what size would they be in? :o

I agree with some of you about the stuff being introduced. It's kind of pointless though if a Tamagotchi isn't introduced. Like what would be the point in having a T-Shirt if no one knows what a Tamagtchi vp is?

• Like 1