Where do you keep your Tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
LOL, sorry for starting so many topics but where do you usually keep your Tamas? I keep the ones I am not running in a shoebox I painted and decorated, and I keep the Tamas I am running in a little basket by my bed. As for my iD L, I usually keep it in my Melodytchi TamaTomo pouch. :)

i leave mines out on my book shelf so i can see my tama-go figures lol

My bed has a cabinet that slides attached to it so thats where I keep my tama-go.

Next to my bed I have a cabinet that contains a draw, inside I keep some of the things that are important to me. I have all of my Tamgotchi collecton and batteries in there as well as books and papers ect. It keeps them safe and I always know where they are :)

About a fifth of the floor space in my room is given over to my Tama collection (the room is small, the collection's not big!). The Tamas I'm running are a completely different story...they live in my camera case, to avoid scratches. The case has a little clip thing on one end so I usually clip it to a hair-tie on my wrist or put the case in my green Tama waist pouch. I also have a LOT more Tama-carrying stuff:

A badly sewn Lovelin bag with one of my very badly drawn un-fluffy-headed Lovelins (never used)

A girly fluffy purple shoulder bag (never used)

Several clay pots and stuff (mom put them in cabinet so never used)

A shoulder bag I wove in 1st grade at my old school (also in cabinet so never used)

Several paper mats I wove in 1st grade at school (laminated and used to put food on so never used)

Non running ones go into a large cup sort of thing, along with faceplates in a plastic sleeve.

My iD L is resting in a crocheted cover inside my iPod sock. (if you're curious as to how it fits, I knitted it in a rib stitch)

My Tama Go sits on my alarm clock.

My V3 sleeps in a crocheted basket (one of many failed attempts at an iD L cover :p ).

My Tama-Go I put in my purse... And my V5 I could never find ever since we moved from our old house...

Im trying to find a sturdy box for all my loose tamas, ive been hunting for one at the thrift stores. But for now they are in a big old plastic forks box, lol. I took all my tamas out of their packages and the packages are in my closet in a huge box. SO no i have access to all my tamas at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back