Which one to pick, which one to pick?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KarinaBM13

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I am a true tama fan, although if you see the contents of my collection you wouldn't really believe me. I have V5 Familitchi, and a V6 Music Star. That is all. It's kinda sad, especially considering the fact that I don't have many friends, and I talk to my V5.(I don't talk to my music star cuz it has no batteries teehee) Another tamagotchi would be a GREEAATTTT friend for me. :p

Soooo. I give you the great honor of picking my next tama! I'm thinking about getting a V4 or an angel... Dunno.

You decide. :D

The Angel is a good idea. It's not very demanding and it has a unique set of characters as well! :D

Little more info please? :)

Black and white or color?

Budget?

Is Japanese ok?

Do you want one that needs more attention or less?

Do you want more features or less?

:)

Try a version 4.5. Lots of people agree it is one of the best versions! It has loads of fun mini-games an unique characters, and you can make your pet's different skills go up and get a job! It is lots of fun. :)

Little more info please? :)

Black and white or color?

Budget?

Is Japanese ok?

Do you want one that needs more attention or less?

Do you want more features or less?

:)
I'd like a black and white one, since they're cheaper.

Well, I'd say a decent price is around £24, that's what I payed for my V5 anyway. My limit would prob be up to £30 though.

I'd like english. I'm learning Japanese but I can't read hieroglyphs. :L

I don't really mind how much attention they need.

Less.

Definitely V4. It can be bought for a decent price (less than $30) on eBay from reliable sellers, has lovely designs and doesn't have confusing features. It's in English. It was my first Tamagotchi, I got it when I was 5, I accidentally threw out the instructions and I still figured out how to use it - that's how simple it is. ;)

I love the angle! You can japanese ones for around 20-30$. I got for 25 including shipping. They're really a joy to run. Unique characters, not too needy, not to un-needy, cool features.

Are the V3's okay? I like the design- it's simple but cute. But I've never tried one out before.

The V3 is really fun. It does adorable animations, has not too many features, and still has the gotchi shop- which lets you buy foods and items. ^_^ There's a ton of characters and it introduces Tamatown, plus it feels very "Tama-Craze-istic", if you get what I mean like that.

V3 is a great choice!

OK, so the V3 it is then! Or should I just spoil myself and get a V4 too? Hmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back