what's new in the tama world? any new tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorkfish04

Reaction score
i've been out almost a year now i think, and i'm way out of the loop on tamagotchi info. i'm thinking about getting another tamagotchi, wanting an ID L. found one for an unbelievably cheap price, but not sure if there's anything new out yet or not. i want to get the newest!!!

Not really at the moment. No new tamas seem to be coming out. However the latest release is the Tamagotchi ID L Princess Spacy.

Nothing new out but new release coming Tamagotchi L.I.F.E AKA Tamagotchi Love is fun everywhere... Nice name huh xD Sailor Rosette thinks they are releasing it to distract us and make something better. Thats it though.

The life tama stuff, to attract people who liked it before. The articles, I meant are to keep us guessing. They said somewhere there will be more news about it later... Like june or july...

I think they are trying to make more fans. The best way, to attract young children... That is where some of the tama life items will probably help sales. Which means more success to the tamagotchi is likely to follow.... Kids reconize characters, then in turn, reconize the toy or collection.

To clarify what I meant.... Poke.

I really don't get "Love is Fun Everywhere" how much did they pay the person to come up with that??

Beyond excited to see the overall hardware and software design! Fingers crossed its a coloured screen :)

The meaning of Love is fun Everywhere....To me.

Love of the tamagotchi, somewhere someone loves them or remembers them. They hope to expand it to everyone. They I think want to have people come together, like we are on tamatalk. Its like a wish to me, from Bandai. To me, that name fits very well. A hopeful wish that the world will come together, even if its the younger children of the world, its a step toward loving one another in the world.

Loving, inproving, friendship, evergrowing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back