How to: Open a Tamagotchi and repair or replace parts.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jordboss

Reaction score
guidef.png

I love it. Especially the way you put all of the pictures together. This guide will really help me when I need to open up my Tamagotchi. I'm suprised nobody replied to this, though. Thanks!

Glad you liked it, I made it for someone who had forgotten how to open it up, rather than writing a guide its easier to see pictures. Sorry for the spelling of some words, it was late at night and I needed to get it done :D

Kewl! I wish I saw this back when I was 9. It took a lot of trial and error to work out how to take apart my Tama, but I worked it out eventually (sadly, my V4 never lived to see another day). Thanks for the guide! :D

Thanks for the guide! I know my way inside a tamagotchi but I was putting one back together after months of being in pieces and the foam pieces had separated from the LCD screen, and I couldn't remember which way the screen was supposed to fit inside. Rather than just opening up another Tama to check, I checked out your guide :) Helped me out!

Yay, Im glad that this topic has helped several people out. Im planning on doing some other things because I have lot's of free time at the moment. :L

Oh!This post helps me out a lot as I plan to change my familitchi buttons since they are not working anymore after I left it in my garage for years.haha! Gonna make it alive again!!!HOHO!=D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back