Tamagotchi at Tokyo Toy Show 2012

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Hiii! Guesswhatguesswhatguesswhat?

At the 2012 Tokyo Toy Show in Japan, Bandai is going to release ANOTHER iD L version. And guess what?

** ominous silence **

It's gonna be all about... The girly-eyed Mametchi! Wheeeeeeeeeee! Sorry, I ADORE the way Mametchi looks to Himespetchi. X3

Here's a picture from Tamagotchi Channel:

tokyoToyShow_01.jpg

I'm surprised Bandai is making a fourth iD L, but as long as it's Mascara Mametchi, I am SO gonna get it. The features and stuff have not yet been revealed...

I can't wait!

And at the Toy Expo, they're gonna have people dressed up in giant girly-eyed Mametchi costumes. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! The kids will run off screaming in the opposite direction. But that's besides the point...

Can one ( or more) of our talented translators translate this? I'm leaning towards this being for princess spacy... Maybe a station for the spacy IDL. Although, I can't read this stuff.

Sorry to disappoint, but I don't think it's a new version.

It simply says "Play with your Tamagotchi IDLs on the Bandai's booth in West Hall #4 (Tamagotchi Corner) and get access to limited items."

Then on the list below just shows the schedule of an on-stage performance by Dream5.

EDIT: I find that girly-eyed Mametchi kind of creepy. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I was mistaken... But everyone in TamaCraze chat was going on about it being a new version. But then again, they were also going on about Tamagotchi LIFE being a new color Tamagotchi.

But was does that bit about Ikemen Mametchi (girly Mametchi) at the side say...? I wonder what that's all about.

Roughly: "Maybe you can see me too."

Maybe I was mistaken... But everyone in TamaCraze chat was going on about it being a new version. But then again, they were also going on about Tamagotchi LIFE being a new color Tamagotchi.

But was does that bit about Ikemen Mametchi (girly Mametchi) at the side say...? I wonder what that's all about.
we didnt say anything about a new colored tamagotchi :p and I said it was going to be a Tamagotchi because on the floor plan of the show it's under gaming and electronics...................

---------------------------------------

To be honest, it would be pretty weird to have a whole Tamagotchi based around "Girly Eyed Mametchi". If it was true, they would've been REALLY out of ideas.

Roughly: "Maybe you can see me too."
Ah, that must be referring to Ikemen Mametchi (or rather, someone in a giant Ikemen Mametchi costume) being at the expo.

** facepalm **

I am so mental. Maybe this should be renamed and moved to What's On Your Mind? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back