Abandoned

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamacrazy96

Reaction score
I'll start. Just add as much as you feel you can add.

Mimitchi woke with a start. She found herself looking at the same home she'd woken to see for several years. However, it was eerily quiet. She usually would hear the normal sounds of her owner's--and friend's--family moving around the house by now. She patiently waited for her pal to wake up and give her food, because she was awfully hungry.

She waited a few hours and the time never came. She became steadily hungrier and unhappier. The house stayed quiet and lifeless. The only light that Mimitchi could use to see was coming from the small window in her friend's room. She knew that that light wouldn't be there all day.

the clock struck 9:00 pm, and still no one came. mimitchi began to worry.

The normal noises of the bedtime routines where happening. "Maybe they will check on me now?" Mimitchi thought. They quieted down, and know one tended to Mimitchi's needs. She began to panic. How could they forget her?

mimitchi was starving now. nobody was coming to feed her.

Finally, in desperation, she tampered the programming and fed herself.

The tampering caused a glitch. Her home inside the Tamagotchi toy itself wasn't the same. As days passed she was suddenly picked up, joy spread around Mimitchi's mind, until the person pressed some buttons, but the Tamagotchi's buttons were unresponsive, and with that she was hurled into the trash bin.

Mimitchi froze. "This cannot be happening," she thought, practically in tears. "This is just a horrible nightmare. I'm just dreaming..."

Blackness surrounded Mimitchi, before she felt like she was being hurled into the air. She opened her eyes to find more blackness, she was definitely in a trash bag. A filthy smell was stirring all around her, and then she knew what had happened, she must be in the back of a garbage truck. The truck began to drive and after a few more stops and collected more trash which piled on top of her, the smell got even worse as they arrived at the dump. Mimitchi found herself on top of a six foot pile of rubbish, much to her misery. "What now...?", was all she could mutter.

there has to be someone who wants me out there, somebody who will help fix my buttons and look after me I have got to find this dream person, but thinking ofher last owner she wasn't so sure

The child pushed her buttons and a s usual they were unresponsive. The child looked at the tiny character on the screen and a look of amusement crossed her face. Sadly Mimitchi's buttons still won't working. Then the child put her into a sack thing. The sack thing was full of random items like pens that didn't work and bottlecaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back