Sign in to follow this  
sWeEt As SuGaR

Question about Mametchi in V4

I'm taking care of a Tama for my friend and he wants a Mametchi. According to the growth chart, I know I need high Intelligence points to get him, but is there a set minimum of the number of skill points do I need to keep him from turning into a Universal? And if so what are the requirements?

No, there isn't, unless you are on your first generation. If you are, there is a chance that your Tamagotchi will evolve into a Universal. It can happen no matter what kind of care you give it, if I'm not mistaken.

I always thought that you needed 60 total skill points to get it to turn into a... uh... un-universal. ;) Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that's my experience.

I got Mametchi by taking REALLY good care of my Tama 24/7. When the character starts

pre-school you keep going until the number of skill points stop. I did this even with the second school the character goes to. I only let my character eat a meal and play games for the happiness hearts to go up. Then after all the hardwork I received a Mametchi. :)

Edited by MusicalAngelgotchiOfLove

Somebody I know was really lazy with her Tamagotchi and she got Mametchi and Mimitchi. @.@ With V4 and V4.5, the skill points are a HUGE part of the growth, so I'd keep the Intelligence points up.