I need help with tamatown?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello! I recently got a tama-go. I wanted to go on tamatown so I tried to sign up, but when the review account page comes and I click the "next" button, it won't work. :( Please help (by the way I already started my tamago).

Tamatown is currently messed up. We're all getting the same error when we try to log in. "The user ID and password do not match"

TamaTown currently is not working. I have heard from a friend on TamaChat who said she had a friend who is currently in Japan call Bandai's head quarters or main building or whatever you want to call it and they said they are doing a major overhaul of it and that it won't be able to run for at least a couple of monthes till they get it fixed. Not sure how true this is but It probably wont be fixed for a couple of monthes anyways so.

If you go on Tamagotchieurope.com and then click on the UK button, sometimes you can get on TamaTown. Still, usually you can't, but for some people it works.

Tamatown does not work anymore.Even when we log in the whole screen becomes white in fact i do not like to play tamatown anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back