Dreams!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadeie

Reaction score
OH YAY. MY FAVE TOPIC EVERR/shot.

Yeah, had a good dream, nightmare? Post it here and read others! ~

Maybe even get into the topic of Lucid Dreams. yayayay.

I have lots of dreams and nightmares, mainly involving Indonesia, Australia, airports, cramped airplanes, fierce dogs and Tamagotchi stuff. May be something to do with going to NZ and Australia this year on a smaller plane than usual, but why does Indonesia come into these so often, not to mention Tama stuff and dogs...Tama stuff is normal, but I have absolutely nothing to do with dogs in real life...?

I dream a lot about dogs too. Even though I dislike them. <_<

Well... most of my dreams lately are sort of like I'm in a video game. o__o There are different levels, and even bosses... It sounds funny, but I think they're actually quite interesting. XD

I usually dream about interesting topics, that are, in my opinion, based around writing. Because they seem so dramatic and story-like, they have such potential to become quite an interesting read if they were books. Such as a wind so strong, yet elegant that could lift you up from the earth. I even had a dream about writing in general once. if you could say it, dreaming in actually something I cherish a lot, it's my favourite hobby. I'm also deep into the aspect of lucid dreaming, which has one of the most amazing feelings of success after you wake up.

/RANTRANTRANT

I've had a lucid dream once... It was a false awakening. I did a reality check for whatever reason. After that I did some crazy stuff.

Omggg I could literally talk all day with someone about dreams. I've been learning how to lucid dream without sleep paralysis because sleep paralysis is scary. So far I've had like 7 and they're amazing B) I've been keeping a dream journal on my computer since February! Fun to read back on sometimes.

I've been getting dreams about Transformers lately.

I enjoy every minute if it.

I hate the way, that if you dream about someone, it can flip your personal view of them. Like utterly hating them instead of being their friend. This dream keeps trying to start the flames of a crush to me... Towards my ex. :/

Gawd.

Stop it, conciousness.

Just don't.

Okay, here are some of my latest dreams:

• I was printing out pictures of Ikemen Mametchi. The joy of it all!
  • There was someone walking around town in a giant Mametchi costume.
  • I found a bunch of Tamagotchis in a plastic bag sitting around and they were weird nonexistent versions.
  • Another video-game-like dream, this time with the thing in ichiro malfoy's avatar. :eek:

I have THE weirdest dreams. A few of the latest were:

• My friend suddenly appeared in school wearing a space-suit and the deputy head teacher poked her head round the door to say "that's not school uniform!"
  • I was stuck inside a large ball thing with people in really weird blue clothes walking round, and Darth Vader was telling me off for breaking a window while the ball thing turned round and I kept getting dumped in water and there was a blue whale.
  • I was in Australia and my parents wanted to visit some schools (???) on the way to meeting EMF and there were 10 schools and I knew that would be really boring but it didn't matter because I got to meet EMF at the end. Then suddenly I was on a plane to Indonesia and EMF told me she had had an attack of severe depression and didn't want to meet me.
  • I thought my old pet duck had come back to the pond and I got all excited, but it turned into a dog and came up into the garden. My brother (usually scared of dogs) loved it, but I hated it and I ran down the lawn. Flying robots with voices of those robot things off Doctor Who came flying down to kill me and I killed them. Darth Vader was standing in the patio holding the rest of my family prisoner, so I pushed a swing set onto him and killed him.
  • The deputy head teacher of my school was in some horse and carriage thing and she did a fake smile at me so I fake smiled back, then she got really mad at me and her horse and carriage exploded and she was left sitting on this really tiny pink cartoon horse off My Little Pony.

I know my dreams are really weird...but I honestly can't help what I dream about. XD

Oh yes, edit. The best dream of all was when I dreamed I woke up and then my brother yelled at me except it was in my head and then nobody actually spoke, we were all telepathic and that's the only way we could talk. That was so weird, LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had an odd dream last night.

Ever since the holidays started, I've been able to recall my dreams ever night!

... And every single night my crush has been in one. :I

This time, I managed to get lost in my school after stalking him.

So I hid in some tyres. o_o

He found me and was all like, "da fargh u here. Y u no at skewl. Rytee oh den."

O_____O;

I dreamt there was a guy walking around with a Tamagotchi L.I.F.E shirt, and it actually looked pretty cool. And not girly. o.o

I dreamt I was being stalked by 7year olds. And Thy were zombies trying to kill me. ^.^ never watch Chucky while going to sleep.

My other dream was the same as always.

THAT MY CRUSH WILL LIKE ME BACK!

My weirdest dream ever. Dogs tried to take over the world by zapping people with this dog ray and they zapped everyone except me. And for some reason they needed a "sacred banana" to zap me (I have no idea why or what made the banana sacred) and I had it in my hand. They chased me around a house which is a combination of my real house and my neighbor's real house then in the end I got captured and they brought me to the bathroom where they were keeping their dog ray and then I woke up.

Oh, my GOSH

I love lucid dreaming!

I've had a few myself....when I first learned about it, I immediately lay down on my bed and attempted it. Of course when I felt the weight on my body (what you're supposed to feel) I panicked and stopped.

Though my first ever lucid dream happened this year in May, and I was so happy in my dream.

I had dreamt that an old man was living in our garage, and the garage was full of filthy rags and blankets. He told me that he would send demons after me, so I started running down the road to my dad's church to get a priest to help me (the church is only about a mile away) and halfway down the road, I stopped. Fully conscious. I said out loud "WAIT....I do not have to do this!!! I must be lucid dreaming! Wait, if there's something wrong with my hands, then I'm dreaming." So I looked down at my hands, and what do you know? The fingers on my hands kept getting very rubbery and started growing and shrinking. So, excited as I was, I said "This means that I can FLY!!!!!" so I remembered the guide from online, and I started running again. I jumped once, twice, three times, and each time I jumped higher. After the third jump I was high in the air and I started soaring around....it was the best feeling I have ever felt in my life. I could feel a gentle breeze pressing on my body as I went.....I don't know when I landed, but I wound up in my backyard. Suddenly all the dandelions were growing long thin green tubes and connecting to each other, and aliens landed (?????) and I ended up in a forest which was full of short, gnarled trees and mosses. After that I ended up in Super Mario 64 DS game, on the very top floor, in the clock room, in one of the tiny white rooms on the sides that you have to jump up to. I was sitting in a beach chair opposite another girl whose face I couldn't see. She said "How do you gain control of a lucid dream?" and I said "You have to keep spinning around...." and I got up and spun around, then gained control then my dream ended.

The most recent lucid dream was that I was in my backyard, and I launched off the ground. I flew a mile then landed, and I was like "WAIT, I forgot how to fly!!" then I started crying xD

I dreamt I was audio chatting with a TT user, and then video chatting for an unknown reason, and then he and another user jumped out of an iPad I was using into my hallway, where a family friend and her son were playing Big 2 with me. o_O Then, I threw a ball of yarn at somebody. I don't remember who.

I only had a lucid dream once. (lucid dream is defined as you know/find out that you're dreaming when you're dreaming, right?) I was dreaming that I was being chased by zombies (and I'm really scared of them) then I thought "Wait, zombies aren't real, it's impossible that they could exist so I must be dreaming!" Then I told myself "Wake up before the zombies get you! Wake up WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!, hurry before the zombies get you!!!!!" I was freaking out. Then I felt my eyelids move, I was trying to wake up in real life! My eyelids moved a few times more before they actually opened. I woke up just as the zombies were closing in. Most of my nightmares are about zombies, some of them didn't actually have zombies in them but there was something in the dream, something in the atmosphere, a feeling of dread, of expectation, like I was expecting the zombies to come, like I knew they were coming. I always try to wake up before they come. I'm really scared of zombies...

I have dreams every night and write them down immediately as soon as I wake up. I used to be able to lucid dream really well but dropped it because of school and such nonsense. I am starting to be able to get the hang of it again. Advice for those who want to get lucid completely, write down any dream once you wake up. Keep a notebook right beside you. Keep the scenes in your head, like a story. You don't want to get yourself down and demotivate yourself. Now the first major step to lucid dreaming is knowing you are awake. During the daytime, pinch yourself or write the word "Awake" on your hand and constantly look at it. It may be annoying but once you start dreaming, you'll have the habit to doing it within the dream and you'll instantly know you are awake and have complete control over the dream. As for the dream itself, don't freak out and immediately think to start flying or something. It will wake you up. The excitement for it is rather large, you want to move about and learn your surroundings. Explore the world a bit, sit down and look around. Don't run or jump about, that will wake you up too. It'll skip scenes and make the dream just a big blur as well. Enjoy your dream.

Now that you get the idea of the dream world functions, study each scene within the dream. The crazy stuff, if there isn't much craziness, just try your best to remember each detail. Even if they don't seem normal, try and look closer. What is the color of the walls, does this place exist in real life? Once you start doing that, you'll begin to think critically in your dreams. It will get you to begin having "natural" lucid dreams rather than the fast, skipped, in your face ones. Lastly, don't expect a lucid dream every time and especially don't expect them in the evening, especially as a beginner. It won't happen. Lucid dreams happen great when you wake up early and go back to sleep. It skips all previous parts of sleep, which you usually don't remember or dreams don't occur. It puts you straight into REM sleep ( Rapid Eye Movement sleep; fifth of the five stages of sleep most people go through each night ) which is the best for dreaming. Now this advice may, or may not help you. These are techniques I've gotten from websites and made up myself and personal experience. As for lucid dreams myself? I've had bizarre ones, some I don't bother to share because I have no idea what was going through my head lol. But, I've lucid dreamed about being a merchant, of being an elf, I've even dreamed about being in a zombie apocalypse and saving many people. I'll have to dig up my dream journal and share a few but typically though, the dreams I usually have I convert into art or stories. Some dreams I've even made into role plays right here on TamaTalk.

Once I had a dream when I was like 7 and I was fully awake but really sleepy I blinked and then I started dreaming the epicest dream ever but the strange thing was I WAS STANDING UP!!!!!!!

But during the dream I knew I was dreaming and I knew I could move myself(both inside and outside the dream) and I would have kept dreaming but I knew I would probably fall over and hit my head to my bed frame so I woke myself up (this has happend to me a few other times but never while I was standing up so I knew how to wake myself up) then five minutes later I was lying down on my bed and I blinked again and I sarted dreaming the same dream all over again while also fully awake again. Oh and the dream was where I was in this awsome place with a whole lot of interesting things there like giant tvs and 5 million bunnies but I can't really remember much else about the dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back