Sign in to follow this  
luke-likeamoose

Does anyone over the age of 16 still play with tamagotchis?

Of course :) 2 of my tamas are on my school lanyard which is a tamagotchi lanyard and my v3 is in my pocket

25 and holding here... (29) I still take care of tamagotchis. You don't age out of anything unless you want to.

19 years old and still play with tamas. Not as addictive as It use to be though.

29 here and still playing with tamagotchi, and whatever else supposedly "childish" I feel like.
Basically, this :
grownups.png

• Like 3

Aaaand I somehow ended up with a double post, my apologies. I'll see if I can get it removed.

Edited by Yaravana

I'm 29 years old. Even though I've just started with Tamagotchi, I know for sure I would still be playing with them, even when I reach my 40's.

• Like 2

18 and have been thoroughly enjoying tamas since the age of 7 (-: I don't think I'll ever be too old for tamagotchi!

I'm 17 and though I haven't had batteries in my 4.5 in a year, I plan on running it during the summer. I'm still an avid Tama collector. I am in firm denial that I am older than 12 xD

• Like 1

Turning twenty this month and planning on growing my collection later!

lol Im 28 and still love them :)

I'm 28 too and i don't think I'll ever stop enjoying them :)

Turing 20 in ten days, been in love with Tamagotchis 17 years!

• Like 1

started playing with them when i was around 7-10.. stopped playing with them at around 15 .. and recently bought a tamagothci friends today - aged 21! LOL

I'm 29 and still have my Tamagotchis... and I'm sure if I didn't have two small children, I would still be playing with the Tamagotchis. Maybe when my kids are old enough I will let them play with the tamas!

19 and I just spent all my birthday money on tamas and got a cheeks chan from my girlfriend lol
no regrets

• Like 1

Well, Im only 13, so IDK :lol: I may lose intrest, but ill always come back again! Also, love the profile pic Inter5tella! :P

I got my first Tamagotchi when they were first released, and now at 28, I'm still addicted.

I even still give my dad a hard time about the time we were on vacation when I was in 4th grade. and I forgot to pause my game when we left the hotel. I remembered in tthe lobby, but he wouldn't let me go back up to pause it, and that's the story of how my dad killed my first tamagotchi... At the time, I was so sad, I cried for a half hour. It died in a room full of poo. -_-

• Like 1