which iD L?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amat Gotchi

Reaction score
I am planning on getting a Tamagotchi iD-L. However, should I get a Tamagotchi iD-L, or an iD-L 15th anniversary version?

From what I saw, the iD-L had nicer shell designs than the 15th anniversary version, but the 15th anniversary had better characters. However, I did not look closely at the shell designs. So, which should I get? I think that on CD Japan, they are about the same price, but again I may be wrong.

Thanks!

Amat Gotchi

Well, the original iD L has a lot of different shell colors and the iD L 15th has two beautiful shell designs. They have different unlockable locations, icons, characters, built in backgrounds, games, and toys and clothes. The iD L 15th has some characters from the early tamagotchis, so if they are nostalgic for you you'd probably prefer the 15th iD L. The original iD L is more connected to Tamagotchi! The Anime in locations, characters at the park, and raisable characters. The games on the original iD L games are easier, but I prefer the 15th Anniversary games, although they are a little harder. Hope I helped. :)

I think you should get the iD L because it has a lot of new characters! Also if you collect tamatomo stamps (each character gets 4) then u can unlock different places and icons as Princess Lovelitchi said. I've had my iD L for about a month and i love it to death!!!!!!!!!!! Personally i get bored with the old tamagotchi characters I think this is better because it has a bunch of new characters and a couple from the old tamagotchis. I hope i helped make your decision :D

Thanks, guys. I will get the iD-L, probably not 15th anniversary, from CDJapan, if they are reputable. Has anyone ordered, especially a Tamagotchi iD-L, from them? Please tell your experiences with this seller before I try to buy a Tamagotchi from them.

Also, does having an iD-L ruin your experiences with other Tamagotchis? Does it make mere black-and-white Tamagotchis feel boring? I hope not. :eek:

Thank you for all the beneficial advice!

Thanks, guys. I will get the iD-L, probably not 15th anniversary, from CDJapan, if they are reputable. Has anyone ordered, especially a Tamagotchi iD-L, from them? Please tell your experiences with this seller before I try to buy a Tamagotchi from them.

Also, does having an iD-L ruin your experiences with other Tamagotchis? Does it make mere black-and-white Tamagotchis feel boring? I hope not. :eek:

CD Japan is very reliable! I bought my iD L from them. They ship items quickly as well and they have excellent technical support!

Which colour are you getting? I think only a few colours of the iD L are available from them. I got the white one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nope, it doesn't make older tamas more boring at all. I'm currently running all black and white tamas (stupid tile and giant hoodie pockets) but will soon be running a 15th Anniversary sometime in the near future. :)

I would just make sure there aren't any flaws when it arrives. Smart me i bought one off ebay for 50 dollars free shipping and mine ended having a flaw. i was crying cause i loved it so much but i flciked it and it started working again. I can't drop it or bang it or it will turn off. I have to make sure to put it in my safe pouch so nothing bad happens. Your smart enough to buy it online from a great seller. I'm saving up to buy a new one that is actually brand new.

CD Japan doesn't sell the 15th Anniversary ones anymore. Well, the 15th Anni. one has classic characters like Kusatchi and UFOtchi, but the iD L has all modern characters. It doesn't even have Mimitchi! I ordered a 15th Anniversary iD L from Japan Trend Shop but I was sent a normal iD L. Nonetheless, it's really fun. I like the characters on it better than the ones on the 15th Anniversary iD L like Uwasatchi and Perotchi, but then again I like Himetchi and Momotchi but they're only on the 15th Anni. one...

There is also the Princess Spacy iD L to consider - it's perfect for girls who adore the color pink and the character Himespetchi, but it's already discontinued! :eek:

Good luck.

CD Japan is very reliable! I bought my iD L from them. They ship items quickly as well and they have excellent technical support!

Which colour are you getting? I think only a few colours of the iD L are available from them. I got the white one.
Thanks! CDJapan has only 3 colors available: purple, pink, and yellow. As the purple one is now 10% off, I will probably get that one. Now that I know i am buying from a reputable seller, I shall soon purchase a Tamagotchi iD-L! B)

Also, @kuchipatchi.is.blue55 Thank you! This has lifted one of my greatest fears yet! This proves having something amazing doesn't ruin things merely good. :lol:

Here's a solid proof - a picture of my white iD L when I got it in the mail a month ago:

dsc0520vb.jpg

You can see from the slip the CD Japan logo. I chose EMS for the shipping simply because I cannot wait to get my hands on it. ;)

Also, being overprotective of expensive objects such as Tamagotchis, I really don't want to damage my iD-L. Are there any covers, cases, or screen protectors, or have people made them on their own? If any of these apply, please do tell.

Arigatoo!

actually above i stated that i keep my tama idl in a pouch filled with plastic rap lol! since mine is a defective i need to make sure nothing bad happens to it when i take it out=)

Also, being overprotective of expensive objects such as Tamagotchis, I really don't want to damage my iD-L. Are there any covers, cases, or screen protectors, or have people made them on their own? If any of these apply, please do tell.

Arigatoo!
You can buy a pattern for a crochet cover off Calyssa at gotchiworld.de (sorry, no time to post a link :p ). You can also make homemade pouches, bags, etc. out of anything you can imagine: fabric, yarn, maybe even wire? xD

I myself am planning to keep my future iD L's in my knitted iPod sock, which is also an idea. :)

They do have clear pouches for the idl... I rarely see them. But when I do, they are on ebay. They are sort of pricey if I recall...

But, if you look for a round coin purse, those almost always work for me. Although, I make my own... Lately felt since it doesn't leave fluffy stuff like fleece can...

did u get ur id l yet
No. CDJapan sent an email saying it would take 1-3 weeks to arrive, then a fine-print footnote said: May take up to 12 weeks. Geez! Guess it's my fault for using super-cheap shipping!

my gosh it really shouldnt take long because i ordered a tamagotchi a week ago and it wasnt suppose to get to my house till july 20th but i got it tpoday. you can always hope for early delivery

my gosh it really shouldnt take long because i ordered a tamagotchi a week ago and it wasnt suppose to get to my house till july 20th but i got it tpoday. you can always hope for early delivery
Thanks for the encouragement! I ordered it not last Friday, but the Friday before. It got shipped last Wednesday, so the earliest it can get here is this Wednesday. Hmm....

hmmm well let's pray to god that you get it earlier! Also when i got my id l it got to my grandmas in a few days it was pretty amazing. Your more likely to get it earlier. If you don't those shipping jerks are causing a kids head to go wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back