Our friends at Bandai sent TamaTalkers a little birthday card! Check it out! :D

Thanks Bandai!

Happy-8th-Birthday-from-Bandai.jpg

• Like 7

Aww, this is cute.

Cool card =D

awesome card but to be honest I liked last years better lol

i like that card and cool!!! :mametchi:

It's great that they always make the effort to email a happy birthday letter to this website. :D

Woah, I didn't know Bandai sent TamaTalk birthday cards! But it's really awesome. Mametchi's so cute, although it could be a little less pink. ;)

Thanks Bandai! I think I'll make a birthday card for this site too. :D

• Like 1

Woah, I didn't know Bandai sent TamaTalk birthday cards! But it's really awesome. Mametchi's so cute, although it could be a little less pink. ;)

Thanks Bandai! I think I'll make a birthday card for this site too. :D

Ha Ha I agree ;)

Thank you so much, Bandai! This means you haven't totally forgotten us Tamafans.

Bandai, forsaketh us not, we beseech thee! :lol:

Aw, how nice of them. :) I can hardly believe TT has been around for EIGHT years.

cool, i can't beleive they sent a new card this year :D

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By zimmerman
      Hello community!
      I'm a fan of tamatalk game, now i have been playing tamatalk game for 3 months now. Does anyone like me?
    • By Save_Tamagotchis
      So when I got my ON I noticed in the connection icon that it lists "Tamagotchi", "Download" and "App" as connection functions.
      Tamagotchi is to connect with another Tama, App is for any interactions with the ON App, but then there's Download. I assume this is how Meets interact with the Meets stations over in Japan because that's the only other connection there could be. So I figured Bandai had something in mind for the west, either with our own ON Stations or something else. After all why keep a feature in the unit that users have access to if it wasn't something that was going to be in use. If it wasn't going to be used Bandai would have removed the feature or prevent access to it by removing it from the connection icon menu if removing the feature overall would glitch the programing. That's why with video games there are test rooms and text textures and stuff still there, because removing them would glitch or severely break the game.
      And Tama Palace showed this a while back: https://tamapalace.tumblr.com/post/186961460353/tamagotchi-on-stations-bandai-america-has-another
      Bandai had something planned but it fell through and theirs a chance their working on something else. I think we could get our own versions of the stations like Japan, who knows stores might be willing to set aside shelve space if it means an intensive to get people into physical stores after the internet has made less reason to go to physical stores. I'm not saying they have to be the same size as their Japanese counter parts.
      Maybe you could use your phone in connection to the unit with bluetooth to download stuff from certain areas via Bandai's website. Like go to a major spot (Like Times Square for example since Tokyo has a station), open your phone and go to Bandai's Tamagotchi page were there would be a special button to interact with, put your Tama in front of the phone and select download on your Tama after taping the button on your phone on the webpage? I'm not the most well versed in this stuff so I'm now sure how it would work out if this is possible or not.
    • By Save_Tamagotchis
      I started out with 60kb, then it was 0.04mb and now its 0.02mb. With it going lower and lower will I just not be able to post pictures anymore?
      Is there a way to put pictures on my log or this site without worrying about file size besides posting the URL to the picture?
    • By Knighttchi's Ballad
      I've been thinking of donating to TamaTalk for awhile now since it is such an awesome website. One thing that confuses me is that if I became a TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi, would I be continuously donating $10 USD or would it be a one-time donation?
    • By Admin
      WAAAAY back in 2004 TamaTalk first appeared online.  Thinks were very different back then.  I was still learning how to manage a web site...  The member count was tiny...  Things were simple.  Then TamaTalk started growing... And growing...  And growing.  Back then in 2004, if you told me that in 2019 this site would still be online I would have laughed and thought you were dreaming.  Well...  No dreaming required (though there are lots of blinding fast years in between).  So June 15 is TamaTalk official birthday.  This little community is now 15 years old...  15!!!  Like any 15 year old, we've gone through many changes over the years.  Uh...  I guess 15 puts us into awkward puberty age... *checks for pimples on the site*

It is times like this that I am left feeling very grateful.  Grateful to all of our wonderful members...  Our wonderful Guides...  Our wonderful Angelgotchi and Lifetime Angelgotchi donors... Even grateful to Google for helping people find us for the first time. So thank you to all of you!  Fifteen years is pretty amazing, in my opinion.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMATALK!!!