Why did my tamagotchi grow up ugly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

silv3rlime

Reaction score
Last time my v6 grew into the weird adult character that looks like its wearing a football helmet. Then I thought it was ugly so I ... accidentally... didn't care... and it died. /:

So this time, I made sure take good care of it so it would grow up better. It grew into a cute teenager. So I kept trying, and bought it decent food, got its stress all the way down, and let it play alll day. By the time it aged, it's hunger and happy were full, and its stress was at 01.

BUT IT GREW INTO THE SAME CHARACTER.

I am ssoooooo disappointed. Really. I hate this character, sorry.

On a growth chart, its under the "horrible care" category. This was NOT horrible care. So, what the hell? :)

Why is this? please help /:

Any tips? Uhg.

Are you sure it wasn't horrible care? Remember that if the hungry and happy hearts are low, the skill points are low, and the stress is high, then it will lead to a bad care character. If you're sure you're giving it good care, it might be a glitch. Sometimes people get bad care characters even after giving them supposedly good care. :)

Is this the one you're talking about? :ph34r:

Allowing your Tamagotchi Music Star excessive playtime lowers its music skill points. You need to play more games to firstly lower the weight and secondly to increase its skill points. Good luck next time! You can always pause if you don't have time to care for it.

Edit: Also, feeding excessive snacks to make is happy does not constitute ideal care, as it causes weight gain. Again, play games instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
My v6 1st gen was a cute little Mimitchi. My other v6 was a Tarokotchi, a bad care. They both had sons I named Zen and Eon, but Zen became a KuroMametchi while Eon was an Androtchi, a badcare. I actually took pretty good care of him but I don't know why it became the way it was...

I don't think that it has anything to do with skill points. I wasn't sure so I tried it out. I took bad care of a character, but made sure that it had heaps of skill points. It was still a bad care character. I also took really good care of another, but it had really low skill points. It became a perfect care character. The points may have some influence but, I don't think its a great influence.

I take great care of mine, and it turned into a bad care tama. Everytime I have a girl on my V6, it turns out to be Memetchi.

I take great care of mine, and it turned into a bad care tama. Everytime I have a girl on my V6, it turns out to be Memetchi.
Well, Memetchi is actually a very good care character, just not AS good as Chantotchi or Mimitchi. B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back