V3 Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Nerdy

Reaction score
I have randomly returned to see if anybody would be interested in a V3 hatch! :wub:

Hatch starts next week (anytime you like), my friends and I are planning on starting late next week.

I hope you join! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll join with my yellow with purple spots v3.....But I completely covered it in nailpolish so it's unrecognizable, so maybe I'll get some pics.....but then again I got a computer virus on my camera so I'll have to clear that up before I can post pics xD

I will join with my pink V3 with angelic hearts! :) Sounds fun! I have always wanted to do one of these! I just bought a Mothra and Santagotch from Jason's Store on Ebay to which I am soooo excited to run! I can't wait to get them in the mail.

I'm now fairly certain that I'll be joining Saturday evening.

I'll be sure to post pictures! :lol:

I will ether join with my pink with silver ribbons v3 or pink with ice cream v3!

Just realized today is not Sunday... but I already started my tamas last night so now I joined. Anywho These two will be logged here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/181314-xxkuchis-ninth-tamagotchi-aniversary-tama-log/ because I just bought that v3, and another v4 and I am celebrating 9 tamagotchi's. Which is not a whole lot but idc. Anyways I have two tamas one a baby girl one a baby boy. They will mate together. I have pictures from both baby and child stages so they will both be on here. Anyways here are the pictures. PS: The green v3 was not my first choice but it was the only v3 I could find at the time. Male's name is Sam, Females name is Krissy.

Sam~

HNI_0096.jpg

HNI_0098.jpg

Krissy~

HNI_0097.jpg

HNI_0099.jpg

Sam and Krissy together~

HNI_0100.jpg

HNI_0094.jpg

See anyways there you go :) See you tomorrow.

Participating Tamagotchi so far:

xxKuchipatchixx

Blue Camo

Tropical Flowers

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Metallic Pink

CherubHorse

Yellow w/purple spots

Hillary730

Angelic Hearts

TicTax

Silver Ribbons

Pink w/Ice Cream

Miss Nerdy

Sky Blue w/Circles

mmmmmmkay I'll join if that's okay. I'll start my zebra stripes V3. I won't be logging it on my log, but I will here.

I hatched it just now and it's a boy. I named him Cacao. Because I love chocolate. :)

img0185ey.jpg

He doesn't do much yet.

Participating Tamagotchi (update)

xxKuchipatchixx

Blue Camo

Tropical Flowers

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Metallic Pink

CherubHorse

Yellow w/purple spots

Hillary730

Angelic Hearts

TicTax

Silver Ribbons

Pink w/Ice Cream

Miss Nerdy

Sky Blue w/Circles

ApertureGotchi

Zebra Stripes

Still plenty of room to join! ^_^

Hilda is now an Obotchi. Should be evolving in an hour or two.

Oorf, nobody else?

Well, generation 1 ends with Pyonkotchi and a baby boy, along with this hatch, probably. Thanks for participating!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back