xxKuchi's Ninth Tamagotchi Aniversary Tama Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxKuchipatchixx

Reaction score
Basically I just got some new Tamas and I am feeling sad. I have this box full of tamas(It is a small box whatever), and I can't even use them! anyways I have organized a log so I can log all my tamas so I can use them again and that way I can appreciate them more. I mean I do not have that many tamas but I just hate to let them sit in a box unused. Anywho I will organize this hatch by generations. I will run two a week (And My Messenger pet too I will think about logging that, Depending on how much work it is, If it gets to be too much bye bye Messenger Pet, Imma tab it) Ok now here It is I will organize it.

v3's Camouflage, and Leaves pattern(I was told that was its name)

v4's Both are Glow in the dark (Sorry I just love that pattern! )

v4.5's Asian Invasion, and flames (If you look up Asian Invasion on google to see what it looks like make sure you type Tamagotchi before it just saying)

Music Star and Tamago, Music star is silver (Modded, I spray painted it) and the tamago is the white one.

Tamagotchi Angel, Messenger pet, (For sure I am logging it at this time with my Tama Angel)(Tamagotchi Angel is blue)

Ok thats pretty much it! I will start this log on Monday, June 25, 2012! Ok see you then.

Edit: I will be logging them primarily here but I will copy and paste it to my other logs: AKA Awesome Tamachat Log, and My tumblr.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I accidentally confused the dates and started my V3's early so Here I am logging early! Anywho I started up my v3's and the result was one baby girl and one baby boy. Unfortunately I had to restart the tama due to the parent not leaving last night(Which I found odd) and I really wanted to take part in the v3 hatch so I uhh I reset it. It was only on generation one anyways loool. SO I started my New v3 as well as my old one. My new one I just clicked download the last generation went all the way to 7G's so I decided to keep that one there. Can't let 7 generations go to waste.So Now I have a two a baby boy and a baby girl. The girl's name is Krissy she is a child right now, and the boy's name is Sam I didn't name him btw, but I like the name. Anyways I took pics as anyone should do in a celebratory log. Now here will be stats, and pics :D . Btw if you could leave feedback on my log I would really love that, you know just to make sure people actually read it. Also if you want to you can PM me tips on how to make my log better. I seriously would love both of those things. :D Ok I seriously need to get to the stats now.

Sam~

Hungry: full

Happy: full

Training: 1 point

Weight:10 lbs

Generation: 7G

HNI_0096.jpg

HNI_0098.jpg

Krissy~

Hungry: 2 out of 4

Happy: 3 out of 4

Training: 1 point

Weight: 10lbs

Generation: 1G

HNI_0097.jpg

HNI_0099.jpg

Ok I need to feed and work on Krissy will do that as soon as I'm done logging.

Krissy: Hello TamaTalk, Tumblr. Matt won't this be posted at both places?

Umm Yes it will that is why I am adding your name in front cuz on Tumblr you can't add colors to your posts.

Sam: I knew it.

Krissy: Oh ok cool. This is weird, I have never been online before.

Sam: You better get used to it your whole life will be logged online.

Krissy: Wow.. thats weird.

Yes yes it is. I would die if my whole life was logged... which is why I don't keep a journal or diary or whatever.

Sam: Uh huh okay can we talk about Hetalia instead.

Krissy: I like hetalia but I don't think we should talk about that now.

You have only seen one episode of Hetalia you barely know anyone!

Sam: Ptchh Still that doesn't mean we cant talk about it

Not now. Guess what!

Sam: Chicken Butt! You know why...

Krissy: Your so immature! You know why cuz your butts dry yeah yeah yeah.

**mumbles to himself "I was just gonna say that we are having a nice lovely dinner later tonight while watching hetalia and maybe even eating scones"**

Sam: Shup up Krissy! I was just Joking around!

Ok calm down. xD really.

Krissy: **Throws an apple at Sam**

Sam: **Throws England's scone at Krissy**

Krissy: EWWW! It's Petrified couch stuffing!

LOL! No that is the twats scones it was a recipe passed down from his "mumzy"?

Krissy: o.o that is a scone...

Sam: I thought it was petrified couch stuffing too... that's why I threw it

Ok Now I should go before I get a call from Funimation saying "Hey your ripping us off in your log" Whuut! anyways bye guys.

Sam: Bye Tamatalk/Tumblr

Krissy: Adios Tamatalk and Tumblr see you tomorrow. **Throws Englands scone back at Sam**

Hey! stop fighting... What am I gonna do with you two, Anyways bye guys.

Edit: I had to edit this because I got so distracted with Sam, and Krissy's banter I forgot to add the pictures xD

Krissy: That's because Sam is annoying!

Sam: NU UH! Krissy you are annoying because I'm rubber and your glue anything you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

Krissy: Where did you find that comeback the 80's

CUT IT OUT! Seriously stop fighting Pictures now I added some under the stats log for them. one as a baby then one as a child I will add the pictures I took of the together under this.

HNI_0100.jpg

HNI_0094.jpg

Ok so not much happened only one of them has evolved today, due to an issue that happened yesterday that I will get into in a minute. Sam evolved into a Piroriroritchi. I love those tamas xD. I don't feel like posting stats now so I'm not going to right now I will later, Maybe when Krissy evolves, I will do it. Anyways I wonder if Sam and Krissy has anything to say?

Sam: I do!

Krissy: So do I!

Ok cool. I really should tell the audience about why you haven't evolved yet Krissy.

Krissy: Ok Go ahead.

Sam: My battery died, and he didn't want one to be older than the other so he pushed the restart button on krissy so we would be the same age.

-_- Yeah I didn't know it saved right when the battery died. So then Sam got older than Krissy. I have been keeping her up later so she will grow more but it will take a while. Maybe tonight I will stay up late with her on so she can stay up.

Krissy: Sounds good :)

Sam: OH! Will you be playing Pokemon Conquest!

Yup. I need to train my people so I can beat Nene. It pisses me off with her your naughty. I'm like shut the heck up lol. I got so close too last time. that darn spiritbomb caused issues though. My normal type pokemon couldn't attack him, I had two of those, My Psychic Pokemon could not attack him, I had two of those, and My Prinplup and Ryperior were poisoned. That darn Spiritbomb sat on the last darn flag, for the rest of the remaining turns. I need to train my Sandile or something so I can beat him. Maybe I'll train my Drilbur instead he knows dig.

Sam: Can I stay up and watch too!

Sam what would be the point of that? I am trying to make krissy be the same age as you...

Sam: Oh lol sorry not paying attention can I watch then sometime before that?

Sounds good. You know what I might do also?

Sam: What?

I might just put you too bed early like umm 7 hours early since that is how much older than Krissy you are so you wil all be the same age by tomorrow.

Sam: Better put me to bed now then...

Krissy: YEY we will be the same age finally.

Yup will do anyways bye guys.

Krissy: Bye

Sam: Bye

Edit: Sam and Krissy both evolved into the same things a Piroriroritchi. Lol they look alike now. No stats Tonight But I will post them tomorrow. Ok bye.

Ok I am back! sorry for not really posting yesterday. Nothing happened yesterday it was a boring day. Anywho. I am posting today! WITH PICTURES! Also I have decided stats should be in spoilers that way those of you who never read them don't even have to bother skipping them. :D How nice of me xD.

Here are the pictures(Also in a spoiler)

HNI_0007.jpg

HNI_0008.jpg
Now these spoilers is the stats.

Sam~

Hungry:full

Happy:full

Training:full

Weight:20lbs

Generation:7G

Krissy~

Hungry:full

Happy:full

Training:eek:ne point shy of being full

Weight:20lbs

Generation:1G
So now that these two lovebirds are back on tamatalk would they like to say anything?

Sam: I would!

Krissy: Me too.

Ok go ahead.

Sam: Hello Tamatalk how are you doing.

Krissy: It really is great to be back on Tamatalk isn't it.

Sam: I suppose... Except I didn't like it that one time when... I can't even say it.

Krissy: I told you Gooby never attacked you on TT you were dreaming.

Sam: NOT TRUE! It really happened

He's right Krissy it did happen... In his dream.

Krissy: lol

Sam: -_- It happened

Krissy: Sam Likes Trains!

**I get hit by a train**

Sam: Krissy you are so stupid you just got the person who feeds us killed.

Krissy: Ooops Sorry Matt!

Sam: He's dead Krissy he can't hear you.

Krissy: Let's just walk away now before Matt's laptop commits suicide

Sam: Good idea

Let me just put this log on hold for now. A lot is going on right now. Anyways Sam and Krissy both died :( Yes what ended up happening is I fell asleep during the day(Which I never do but I was really tired) and when I woke up they were both dead. I must have forgotten to feed them before I went to sleep I restarted them though but now Im thinking I need to pause them so thats what imma do.

Latest posts

Back