Teen Marriage

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaPax

Reaction score
Okay, so my v4.5 (May)'s father was a Yasaguretchi named Chuck. He was 3 when he started to visit my brother's v4.5 (a Zouritchi named Bing ) on a regular basis. They soon had 4 faces, then Chuck somehow had 4 hearts. Then one day, they visited, and they married, even though Bing was still a teenager. They had kids and left as usual. However, Bing never evolved into an adult (despite turning 4) and never got a job. Has anyone else have this happen? :huh:

Um. WHAT???

That's.... extremely odd...

I have never heard of that situation in my LIFE...

I'm Bing's owner, and when I told my brother about it he did'nt believe me. I will post a pic soon! :D

o.o odd the closest thing to that that I had was once where she was an adult(Not an adult for 24 hours yet she literally just evolved minutes before they connected and had babies) and he had been an adult for about a day. I connected them as I always did once they evolved(So the friends list would get updated with the new tama) and they got married. She never got her baby, he got his. The matchmaker never came for her either. So her generation died out unfortunately. I kept her alive for 16 years until literally for no reason at all she died. She died an otokitchi. These were on v4.5's also.I read online the v3's were the tamas with the most glitches but personally all the v3's I have had have never had any glitches were all my v4.5's have. Normally little name issues but a couple times I have had major issues.

o.o odd the closest thing to that that I had was once where she was an adult(Not an adult for 24 hours yet she literally just evolved minutes before they connected and had babies) and he had been an adult for about a day. I connected them as I always did once they evolved(So the friends list would get updated with the new tama) and they got married. She never got her baby, he got his. The matchmaker never came for her either. So her generation died out unfortunately. I kept her alive for 16 years until literally for no reason at all she died. She died an otokitchi. These were on v4.5's also.I read online the v3's were the tamas with the most glitches but personally all the v3's I have had have never had any glitches were all my v4.5's have. Normally little name issues but a couple times I have had major issues.
Your probably right. Still cool glitch that I had though! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
So what does the teen parent (Bing) look like on Tamagotchi Town? Also, I wonder if this can happen with regular V4s.

Cool experience; thanks for posting it!

Wow. So on Tamagotchi Town, your parent appears as a teen when you visit them? Cool. Sadly, that can't happen to my Tamagotchis because I only have one V4.5 (actually 2 if you count the one I broke trying to debug, though actually that Tamagotchi might still work, I just broke off the sound wires I think). I think you should post a picture of your teen Tama parent, or a screenshot of them in the parent home online. Just a suggestion.

I will take a picture, possibly a movie too. :kuribotchi:

I know that on the v4 there is a glitch where Otokitchi can bring you teen or child characters as a partner. Haven't seen that one yet! :p

I've seen vids on YouTube. It's kinda funny! :D

I know that on the v4 there is a glitch where Otokitchi can bring you teen or child characters as a partner. Haven't seen that one yet! :p
My friend had that on her V2 once. The matchmaker brought a Young Mametchi, but she turned it down because it's a teen character.

Yeah, I once had a girl teenager on my V4.5, and she married a Gozarutchi on my V4. It's a glitch from connecting them a lot.

I can't post a TamaTown pic of Bing cause apparently the site's down, so I'll post a pic straight from my tama!

Stay Tuned! :p

This happened to me a while ago, i was connecting my v.4 and v.3 for ages, one was adult, one was a KID!!!!! They had kids but found that my v.3 neva grew, (the kid) so i reseted, wierd huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back