Most scary moment with your tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamastuck

Reaction score
Well I had an scary moment with it not that long ago. I almost droped my tamagotchi down my stairs and had a mini heat attack when it happened. I was going to walk downstairs when my little sister scares me and i droped my tamagotchi and i was lucky it ony hit the one step it droped on.

I tried to take apart my iD L for some unknown reason, but I couldn't and so I put the screws back in. Then I put the batteries back in, but the screen wouldn't come on! I thought my iD L was broken... But then I took the batteries out and tried again, and this time it worked.

Was playing the tamagotchi in the bathroom waiting for the bath to fill up, then I went to get in and dropped both my v2's in the bath. Luckily they were on a lanyard around my arm so the didn't go in but they were pretty close!

Back when the original tama's were out (gen1, gen2, angel etc) i had one of my gen2's in my swimsuit pocket when i dove into my aunts pool... didn't realize it was in there till 2 hours later when i got out.

One happened today at work, actually.

I check my pockets all the time to make sure my car keys, phone, wallet etc are in my pocket. And if I'm running a Tama (running a Nano Puppy atm) then I check that its there too. I couldn't feel it and I panicked. I thought I had lost it.

Thankfully it was still in my pocket, I just didn't feel it.

It's scary though. Its like when you misplace your phone, and you panic.

When I was in 4th grade, My friends and I would play with our Tamagotchis at recess where the teachers couldn't see us. (They weren't allowed) It was winter and we stood behind a huge pile of snow some 5th graders used as a snowfort at their recess. Anyway, we were all connecting our Tamagotchis, and a teacher walked up and we didn't see her coming and she asked, "What are you doing back here?" Everybody else quickly slipped theirs in their pockets, but I accidentally dropped mine in the snow because I was surprised the teacher was here. But I quickly kicked it behind my foot. The teacher was saying "Get out where we can see you!" and we all walked out into the open and I was walking with my tama on the bottom of my boot so she wouldn't see it. I was thinking, "Oh no please don't break in the snow...." But the teacher didn't end up seeing the tama, and It wasn't even broken when I picked it up!

Not the scariest moment, but one time I was going to pick up my Music Star on the counted, but I dropped it and it fell behind the shelf thing that we keep our pool stuff up, I was worried the screen was going to be scratched, but it was okay!

Another time a couple months ago I left my iD L on all day while I went to school, and I remembered JUST as I got home so I rushed upstairs to my bedroom thinking it would be dead but he was just sick xD

I have had too many scary moments...but the worst was actually when I was watching a TV show of something inappropriately scary to post here and thinking what would happen if my Tama were to do that. That was just this morning, actually.

There was a time I dropped my music star in the toilet, and I freaked out, I thought it would never work again! But luckily, it didn't get too damagd, so when my mom put in a new battery, it started to work again! whew!

I've got tons....

When I was little I liked sleeping in my sister's room, on the bottom bunk bed. They were wooden so the slats over the bottom bunk was perfect to hang Tamas by their keychains....I remember many nights I would hear the dying song....and I'd be too sleepy or scared to take care of it.

A few years ago ('09 I think) I dropped my BRAND NEW Chocolate Argyle v4.5 into the pool while I was wading though it when it was filling up.....all day it did scary ghost things like receive mail every 3 minutes, press buttons, clean up it's poo.....and every time I pressed a button it would act as though I pressed a different button.

It was waterlogged for 3 days then it worked fine. But I was so afraid to tell my dad, I lied and said when I got it it was already screwed up :p

Another time I was biking with my family on an 18 mile bike trail, and there was one extremely rocky area called "rattlesnake ridge"....Well of course I saw a GIANT rattlesnake coiled up, the size of a car tire, and my Tama was rubberbanded to the handlebars of my bike.... For one brief moment I thought I had DROPPED my Tama right near the big scary snake!!!!

Scariest moment?

Last year, I was on my way out to a job interview and someone on the metro transit bus tried to steal my purse.

My iD-L was in a little inside pouch, and when this gentleman was tackled to the ground by a passerby coming off the Scotia Square stairs, the purse dropped to the sidewalk, the iD-L tumbled out of the pocket, and slid into the street, with a bottle of perfume tumbling after it.

I pretty much screamed bloody murder as I saw that my iD-L was almost run over by a bus, but thankfully there was a woman in a silver car ahead of the bus who actually parked her car and ran behind her car to get the tamagotchi and my bottle of perfume.

She didn't judge or anything, just gave me a hug, asked if I was okay, and passed over my perfume and tama. She said that regardless of what is being taken, it's mine and she hopes that the gentleman gets in a lot of trouble.

After that of course, reports from police etc were taken..

Anyway... that was the scariest moment. My stuff was almost fully stolen and then run over by a 3 tonne bus... hahahaha.

:D

yay scary! -.-

Scariest moment?

Last year, I was on my way out to a job interview and someone on the metro transit bus tried to steal my purse.

My iD-L was in a little inside pouch, and when this gentleman was tackled to the ground by a passerby coming off the Scotia Square stairs, the purse dropped to the sidewalk, the iD-L tumbled out of the pocket, and slid into the street, with a bottle of perfume tumbling after it.

I pretty much screamed bloody murder as I saw that my iD-L was almost run over by a bus, but thankfully there was a woman in a silver car ahead of the bus who actually parked her car and ran behind her car to get the tamagotchi and my bottle of perfume.

She didn't judge or anything, just gave me a hug, asked if I was okay, and passed over my perfume and tama. She said that regardless of what is being taken, it's mine and she hopes that the gentleman gets in a lot of trouble.

After that of course, reports from police etc were taken..

Anyway... that was the scariest moment. My stuff was almost fully stolen and then run over by a 3 tonne bus... hahahaha.

:D

yay scary! -.-

Oh god aha, I think I would have had a fit if I were you!

Can't say I've been particularly unlucky with any of my tamagotchi. Though I do recall once when I was about 9 and I was on holiday and my version one tamagotchi must have fallen out of my pocket in the park whilst I was playing. I didn't notice til later, when I had gone home, but as we were staying a short distance from the park my brother took me back and thankfully, we found it, still there. ^.^

I remember when I had my first Tama, a v3.

One day while I was walking down a flight of stairs, I dropped it and panicked.

And then somebody stepped on it.

It still works, surprisingly.

the scariest moment happened only a few days ago, i was in the bathroom shaving and i knocked my jap gen2 into the toilet... i managed to grab it in time and there was no water damage to it... there wasn't even enough time for water to get inside it to ruin the batteries, but it still scared me a bit.

I once dropped my Tama-Go in a glass of orange juice but it still works, and just the other day I had my Version 2 in my pocket and it almost fell into the toilet but it landed on the floor instead. And there have been several times when I accidentally flung my iD L through the air and it landed with a loud bang on the hard wooden floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back