What were you like as a really young kid?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What were you like as a baby or toddler? Were you needy or independent or selfish or loud? I was really active and playful as a little kid...and I loved car journeys and cuddly toys, lol. I have photos of me when I was two or three and I was really cute. What about you? :)

I was pretty quiet when I was a baby.

I don't think I caused too much trouble...

I was a goody 2 Shoes! I yelled at kids going up the slide the wrong way, I always tryed my hardest at Everything! I was Self-Entertained and Mostly Quiet and Nice, Everyone knew me as the "Happy baby" I always had a smile on my face.

-Puri-

I was as fat as a cow and I liked kittens and Sonic the Hedgehog. And Barney the Dinosaur. =_= And I was a crybaby...

And I was a bad, bad girl. I once hurt my arm when me and my brother were fighting over a stuffed alien toy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Independent, never really relied on my parents for anything, I made my own lunch and stuff when I was four, (only from the bottom shelf LOL), I was never really a kid.

I was serious, quiet, and always out in the woods and creek studying reptiles and insects. An odd child.

I am not much different today. xD

Well, I was deaf until I was two because I had glue ear, so according to my parents if I wanted something I just screamed really loudly and they had to try and work out what I wanted. And then when I got grommets put in when I was two and I could hear stuff, I learnt to talk, read and write fairly quickly :)

Last edited by a moderator:
these are some interesting life backgrounds you people have :)

i was quiet, shy, polite but aggresive if someone upset me. i also used to get freaked out by things very easily so i never watched anything with horror in it til i was ten :p

i would eat any food that was put infront of me and still do xD

also i used to be terrified of bugs and spider, but now i love the little crawlies :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back