Can girls like boy Tama characters, and vice versa?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Um. So, I'm a girl and yet I don't really care for any girly characters. I much prefer male characters for some unknown reason. My favorite character is Mametchi, and I also adore Kuromametchi, Kikitchi, Dreamitchi, Spacytchi, Akaspetchi, Pipospetchi, Sukatchi, Tosakatchi, Kizatchi, Necktietchi, Guriguritchi, and even Bokutchi! But the only girls I really like are Himespetchi, Perotchi, and maybe Violetchi. In fact, all my least favorite characters are girls (except Meistertchi) - Lovelitchi, Moriritchi, Kizunatchi, Mimitchi, and Giragiratchi.

Don't you think this is weird, how I love the boyish characters but don't care for girly characters? I also know of some boys whose favorite characters are girls, which is fine by me, but what do you think about this? Am I strange? LOL.

No, I think it's fine.

There are several gals who prefer male characters over female characters.

And this is coming from a girl who loves Starscream(an evil giant transforming robot, LOL).

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya, its totally fine! I am happy with any character I do happen to get. I get selective time to time of which characters are my favorite. Think its kikitchi right now.

I don't think it matters what gender the character has but (A. The persona or attitude of the character, and (B. What the character looks like. Me? I'm a boy I like mainly male characters, Such as Kuchipatchi, Mametchi, Gozarutchi(He is awesome, kinda like prussia, but not quite there), and a couple more. I don't normally like female characters, but girls are different than boys. Like WAAAY different. I think it is acceptable for a girl to like a male character. Now the question was Can girls like boy Tama characters, and vice versa? Now the answer to that is yes you CAN like them but you are wondering if you should. I think it is fine since you are a girl. Now as far as the vice versa goes idk. You'd have to ask other boys but personally that is what I like.

Well, I am a girl and my favorite is Shimashimatchi.....maybe because he looks like a little tiger (Panther) but he is really cute!

I like to think that Tamagotchis can transcend the boundaries of gender... For me, though, I usually don't mind the gender... Just as long as I'm not getting the same character over, and over, and over again. :D

They didn't even introduce gender to characters until the version four came out. I think it's hilarious when I play with my V3 now and end up getting a boy Violetchi or a girl Kuchipatchi... so yeah, Tamagotchis have manifested the idea that gender doesn't matter.

I don't really care one way or another. It shouldn't matter, since it's perfectly okay if a guy loves Lovelitchi and Himespetchi and shuns all the "manly" characters.

That really doesn't make sense because all the characters look kind of girly anyway. xD

It's qutie understandable.

I enjoy more male characters than I do the female characters.

I don't know if they're cuter, or more diverse, but I tend to enjoy them more.

There are definitely some cute little girly Tamas, that's for sure, but meh.

It happens :)

I don't find it weird at all >.< I don't particularly care for character genders

I like hanatchi, though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back