Arts & Craft!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadeie

Reaction score
So, it's a boring old day, nothing else to do.

What do you do?

Paint?

Bead?

Pillow Fort?

Use your head.

Unleash the imagination inside it.

This is arts and CRAFT guys! Post a picture of what you've made so far, or just explain an idea or SOMETHING. Gawsh guys, I don't know.

I'm currently into beading, I make lil' gifts for friends, and gift bags for friends who need a smile across their face! Hehe!

I make tamagotchi pouches when I'm bored. Currently, just felt. I feel like I made tons! If I look in my box with my tamas, I have made a lot. I think the one I made for my color best. I even made this mini pillow pouch. That one fits 3 colors and has a weird handle on it.

You will not believe how happy I am now that this topic is revived. xD

I knit (knitting isn't only for old grannies xD), crochet amigurumi, and scrapbook occasionally.

Currently I'm knitting a Tamagotchi sock for my iD L(s), a Webkinz sweater, and ears for my garlic/bunny (long story), preparing to crochet an iD L case, knit teeny weeny brides and grooms for presents, and a Webkinz sleeveless sweater and skirt set.

Yeah, I have a busy summer this year. xD

EDIT: The funny things is, I can't draw, paint, sculpt, or what. Art at school isn't my kind of art. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomorrow I was going to try this really cool thing where you glue crayons vertically next to each other in a rainbow at the top of a white blank canvas, let the glue dry, then lean the canvas on a wall with the crayons at the top. You take a hair dryer on the hottest setting, and use it to melt the crayons. The wax from the crayons drips down the canvas so it looks like a bunch of rainbow stripes. There was a picture on the How To page for it, and it looked REALLY cool! Also, today I made a fabric holder for my Tamagotchi iD L. The fabric's pattern is a bunch of neon colors kinda swirled together. It fit the Tama perfectly! And I themed my Animal Crossing Wild World town pink polka dots with white fences surrounding the houses and stores. The paths (also surrounded by fence) are chocolate bar patterned. Also I added i the occasional randomly-placed Hello Kitty pattern. I made the patterns myself! And that's all the craft-ish sort of stuff i've done lately. :p

Okay, a fraction of what I've knit/crocheted....

DSCN0393.jpg

DSCN0394-1.jpg

DSCN0395.jpg

DSCN0396-1.jpg

There's a lot of stuff there that I didn't put there or couldn't get my hands on.

Patterns are from craftgawker, Knitting by Anne Akers Johnson, Yummi'gurumi by Christen Haden and Mariarosa Sala, Teeny Tiny Mochimochi by Anna Hrachovec, and THIS blog. Questions are always welcome via posts or PM.

Cute! I unoffically take them all! Hahaha. Those are super cute though. I don't Take the time to learn that because the stitch count confuses me so much... Even with two knitters/croshaer people helping... They both do those. I'm still at "sock" without bends.

The crayon thing would be really cool with older crayons

Crayola has a old crayon melter then they make as many colors in one normal size crayon. Its pretty cool. They don't cost much anymore, last I knew, like $10 American dollars. I did that once... Except, I undid the paper, then leaned them against wood on a hot day. We almost forgot them... So at the end of a hot summer day, a pile of waxy crayon...lucky someone put a catch container under them. Which we used like crazy one the sidewalk instead of paper. Made a bigger mess then we thought since it still kinda melted....

I do a bit of knitting. I have yet to finish my Flying Mint Bunny, as well as my red and white legwarmers. I'll take pics when finished.

I make stuff out of duct tape. My most recent craft is a duct tape wallet with 3 billfolds, an ID pocket, and 13 card pockets.
WalletOutside.jpg

ThreeBillfolds.jpg

FullInsideView.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back