Tamagotchis On Airplanes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CheesyNoodleTama

Reaction score
In a couple weeks I am going on a trip to Michigan. I'm traveling on a plane and was going to take my three tamas, a v4.5,v6, and Tama-Go. I was wondering what the best way to safely pack them would be so that they don't get damaged during the flight. Any advice? Thanks!

A makeup bag would be big enough to fit your connections, (Maybe your Tama-Go...?) one that's nice and soft inside, so they don't get damaged or something. I'm guessing you'll have your Tamagotchis with you inside a carry-on?

Yes, they will be in a carry on. I think I have a pouch that would work. Thanks for the advice, though more is welcome if you have anything to add! :)

I go on planes LOTS (my family have a house in NZ and we spend about a third of our time there) and only twice have my Tamas suffered any risk.

1. When I didn't hide them when they say switch electronic stuff off. Don't worry, Tamas do NOT interfere with the plane systems, they're just making it clear that phones must be turned off. Instead of actually turning the Tama off, just hide it.

2. When I bunched all my Tamas together in a box. I only had about 15 at the time (I have 30 now) and a few got damaged or got unpaused and died. Remember suitcases will be kind of bashed around so store them preferably in hand luggage and wrapped in some bubble wrap.

3. Don't worry about x-ray baggage scans. Only one or two people on TT have ever had their Tamas checked after the x-ray baggage scans, and both those people's Tamas have been dismissed as toys after closer inspection. I personally travel on planes a lot and no-one cares about my phone, music player, headphones, Tama collection, DSi or anything.

4. Do worry about the x-ray scans of a person. You know when you walk through that plastic frame thing that beeps if you have metal on you? Don't carry a Tama in your pocket or it will almost certainly arouse suspicion. It is okay to wear a watch or ring because these are normal things, but don't carry a Tama.

Those are all the things I can think of. Good luck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back