Puella Magi Madoka Magica

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neon Pegasus

Reaction score
Right behind you. Just kidding. Colorado.
Anyone like this anime? I love how it starts off as a cute shojo anime and then when the devil in disguise Kyubey shows up its different. I watched the entire series in a day. xD

Who's your favorite character? Mine's Kyoko.

I like Mami, Sayaka, and I guess Madoka.

I have no idea why people just love Kyoyko and Homura so much.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica...is my number 1 favorite anime (I've seen it all the way through 3 times already.) Best anime story ever, hands down. Anyone who disagrees has either not watched PMMM or has no taste in anime.

Sayaka is definitely my favorite, as I can relate to her in MANY ways. Her personal story was also the most detailed and interesting of the girls; that is, besides Homura of course.

I like Mami, Sayaka, and I guess Madoka.

I have no idea why people just love Kyoyko and Homura so much.
Have you watched the anime all the way through, yet? Because if you haven't, then that would explain what you don't get about Homura's immense popularity. She is actually an amazing character.

PMMM is amazing! n___n

My favorite character is Oktavia von Seckendorff. I know who she really is, but I love her character design so much and think it's the most detailed of all the witches. Her minions Holger and Klarissa are my favorite witch minions, and she also has my favorite Labyrinth.

My second favorite witch is Gertrud. I think if I ever became a witch or something, then I'd be a lot like her since we both love roses a lot. :3 My third favorite witch is Ophelia.

Sayaka is my favorite of the Puella Magis, and for a lot of reasons. She had the most heartbreaking story despite being the most energetic character, her Magical Girl outfit reminds me of a knight ( what with the cape and sword and all ), and also... She's voiced by Kitamura Eri! ;w;

I love browsing through fanart of PMMM, but I'm freaked out by the number of Charlotte / Mami shippers. o___o

:D Yay, a fellow Sayaka fan! **high-fives**

And I know what you mean about Mami and Charlotte xD I DO, however, ship Homura X Madoka; they're just too cute together x3

-high five- :D

I also ship Homura / Madoka ( Hodoka? Mamura? :eek: ), but I really like Kyoko / Sayaka since they have that whole blue / red thing going on. Fanart of them is also quite nice. :)

I watched it all in one night. People were trying to figure out what I was watching since I was so into it. People like my figure but aren't sure of my plush Kyubey. Which I have 3 of. Branpresto and two handmade. Its not weird to have all 3 around you in the morning either.

I thought it was a weird anime at first but then had to keep watching it. So recommended if you are stalking...

Did anyone see those beautiful Figma that are comming in February? Those are the prettiest figure I seen in a while. It the Madoka Ultimate form you see in the last episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best anime story ever, hands down. Anyone who disagrees has either not watched PMMM or has no taste in anime.
well thats quite rude. Madoka is up there with my favorite anime,But i like Evangelion which has a very good story aswell.

Anyways.. ^_^ ;

I like Madoka a lot. Its my boyfriends favorite and i understand why. I really like the animation and witch design..The story of course is spectacular! ...Homuhomux Madoka otp.. hehehe.. :>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back