Furby Buddies!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FurbyTamagotchiGizmoFijits

Reaction score
How many Furby Buddies do you have? I have two but they are non-vivid colored therefore they do not speak.

Here they are:

7434061570_931b34bcf0_b.jpg

They just sit there smiling at you. It's a great way to collect Furbies if your on a budget, don't want talking ones or just want a cute friend for you or your electronic Furby or Furby Baby.

The vivid colored ones are great for a Furby lover who wants a cutie to hug and talk to. Also makes a cute friend for Furby or Furby Babies.

How many of these cuties do you have? I know EMF (Eternal Mametchi Fan if your new here) has three Furby Buddies (thank you status saying i'm on my couch with my two Furby Buddies!)

Again, how many do you have? Just became curious after EMF said he has three.

My favorite Furby buddy is the white one I have, but I don't know its name. x_x One of my other ones is a bit damaged. They're cute, aren't they? :)

I have two.

White female. Geffory special male (toys r us version)

I don't turn them on anymore, but thats because I don't want them to break. They slowly get worse when they are on. Both mouths don't work correctly. I have been nice to them. I never named them though. I do enjoy having them out even if they aren't on.

I have a talking keychain... Green, pink and white hair.

Given... those are my only furby toys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back