The sizes of the Tamagotchi's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karvi

Reaction score
Can someone type down the sizes of the tamagotchi's starting from the smallest size to the largest size? Please include Tama-go too. I'm only doing this for fun.

Out of all the tamas I have owned or played, v1-v6 are the same size, besides the antenna things on some of them. So,

Tamagotchi Connections v1-v6 Music Star

Tamagotchi iD L

Tama-Go

I know this isn't nearly all the tamagotchis, but hopefully others can add to my list?

Um....I'll try. :p

I'll only do the Tamagotchis I own.

~~~

I find that the V1 and the V4.5 are the skinniest, with other Connections that are a teeny bit thicker. Then comes my iD L, and then my TMGO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize I wasn't being specific enough. I only wanted to know the latest Tamas. Can someone put these in order ranking in size? Smallest to large? :

Tamagotchi idL, Tamagotchi iD, Tamamgotchi Color, Tamagotchi Color Plus, Tamago, Tamagotchi Princess Spacy, Tamagotchi iDL 15th Anniversary Addition,

and any other Tamas that don't have a smaller size like the ones in the past...such as Connection.

Sorry for the confusion.

Tamagotchi iD L (all types), Tamagotchi iD, Tamagotchi Plus Color, Tama-Go

I only have the iD L and Tama-Go so I'm not quite sure - I'm just judging by photos. But I do know Tama-Go is the biggest size ever! XD

I'll give it a try- wish me luck...

Smallest ---> Largest

1.Mini/Chibi

2.Originals, P1, P2, Angel, Morino, Santaclautch, etc...

3. Connections

4.TMGC+C

5. iD/iD-L

6. Tama-Go

7. Home Deka Tama

8. DekaTama

9. JukuTama

I think that's it for the mainstream pets...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back