Tamagotchi id l Info

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was just wondering why the Tamagotchi id l is so popular with Tamagotchi fans? I got the Tamagotchi+color and I really liked it but what is so special about the Tamagotchi id l that makes it so much more popular or different than the Tamagotchi+color. I was thinking of getting the id l but I'm not exactly sure if it would be worth it since I already have a Tamagotchi apart of the color series. Plus what kind of features does it have that really stand out?

Well it got's cool new characters, your Tamagotchi can have its own TamaPet, and you can unlock new locations by getting lots of different characters and finding their favorite toys, food, and clothes. It's definitely worth it even if you have a TMGC+C because it's ten times more awesome! :D

Well it got's cool new characters, your Tamagotchi can have its own TamaPet, and you can unlock new locations by getting lots of different characters and finding their favorite toys, food, and clothes. It's definitely worth it even if you have a TMGC+C because it's ten times more awesome! :D
You are so lucky to have a TMGC+C. You know why? The iD L has characters that are obtained by connecting. If you already have a colour tama, you basically have Madonnatchi, Giragiratchi, Maisutatchi, and Hirotchi in the bag. :)

In addition to all those, there are downloads. Downloads are basically new foods, items, clothes, room themes, and destinations you can beam over to your iD L via IR.

The only colour Tama I have is the iD-L, which I think is the only one I really wanna have a go at; the rest I would have for collecting purposes.

From what I can tell, and how I've played with the iD-L, it's wonderful. There are countless options and fun tasks.

:)

Even just for collection purposes, I would suggest you get the iD-L, iD-L 15th Anni.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back