Training Points

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama-gotchifan98

Reaction score
Hey, I've recently started playing with tamagotchi again, also trying to recall tamagotchi skills. So I'm playing with a tamago right now, and I forgot how to raise the training points for my tamagotchi. Can you please give me ways to increase the points? Thanks :D

To raise the training points, catch the tama when it is doing the "pee wiggle dance" ( when it needs to use the bathroom ), and it will go to the toilet and earn training points,

if you do not catch the dance in time, the tamagotchi will poop on the floor and you will not get training points.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any other ways, from what I remember is something about turning off the light when the tamagotchi's going to sleep. I forgot how to do it, so can anybody show me how to turn of the light thing again? Thanks!

From what I know, the only way to get training points is for the tama to use the potty.

So turning out the lights does not earn training points.

Press the B button when your tama goes to sleep to turn out the lights. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
And if your Tama calls for attention and does not come up to the screen when you push any button, give him/her a time out. For some reason sometimes he/she will cry but other times he/she will be angry at you. So I think its a 50/50 chance of getting any training points. I may be wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back