Short Motion Picture Tamagotchi Friendship

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ribonitchi

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTdPUWitFaQ

yeah..thats it lol it's just a video of how were all there for you anyone out there

friends will always be there for you in good or bad times to bad its only like 19 secs i took about 100-203 shots for it i think wow.

soo uh yeah here's a gift for everyone

inspiration:chamametchiandmametchi because i liked her video so i wanted to make one too :)

this is to all the tamatalkers out there thanks for always being there for me and its also a gift for tamatalk's 8th birthday

sorry its so short

Last edited by a moderator:
This was cool! Looks like it took a lot of work! *applause* :D

Are you crazy?!? I love Little Einsteins more than Bubble Guppies! BUBBLE GUPPIES IS SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!! Little Einsteins is much better. "We're going on a trip in our favorite Rocket ship, zooming through the sky, Little Einsteins..."

Are you crazy?!? I love Little Einsteins more than Bubble Guppies! BUBBLE GUPPIES IS SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!! Little Einsteins is much better. "We're going on a trip in our favorite Rocket ship, zooming through the sky, Little Einsteins..."
your kidding me right? this has nothing to do with the vid and hay remember when you got annoyed when people said that same about your show and you got annoyed? yeah.

anyways about the vid I like it its cute

Even though it was only 20 seconds, cool video! I loved the music, it was all bubbly and awesome

Oh, and

tumblr_lisp6ohmdy1qb3l9fo1_500.jpg

...You do realise the Bubble Guppies stuff is Miriam's signature, right? It has nothing to do with the vid, you didn't really need to say anything did you?

Anyways, the vid is epic!

That's awesome! I actually can't watch it because it would take too long to load (my computer is a snail) but I'd love to see it. It looks so cool!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTdPUWitFaQ

yeah..thats it lol it's just a video of how were all there for you anyone out there

friends will always be there for you in good or bad times to bad its only like 19 secs i took about 100-203 shots for it i think wow.

soo uh yeah here's a gift for everyone

inspiration:chamametchiandmametchi because i liked her video so i wanted to make one too :)

this is to all the tamatalkers out there thanks for always being there for me and its also a gift for tamatalk's 8th birthday

sorry its so short
Ribonitchi......thank you.

I love it! I make videos like these too (been making them with a few friends of mine in NZ for a year or two). A family I know in NZ have a load of awesome computer stuff and an Apple computer and a really professional camera, so we make exactly these sort of little videos every time they come round. We even do the voices. I wish I could post mine but it has mine and my brother's voice in it so I'd rather not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back