Tamagotchi Music Star Marriage

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama-gotchifan98

Reaction score
I have heard for Tamagotchi Music Star, your Tama can marry with either his/her band mate or go to the mating place. Are the two any different, like the offspring of the band mate will be different than the offspring of the mating place Tama? How to marry the band mate and what is the marriage age of the Tamagotchi Music Star. Sorry asking a lot, thanks for answering though :D

What do you mean by the mating place? Do you mean the matchmaker/band manager? Because Music Star doesn't have a Mating Place. If you do mean the matchmaker, I do not believe that mating with a band member differentiates from the matchmaker. I don't think that it will effect the babies growth. To marry a band mate just turn down the matchmaker until you get a chance to marry the band member. You will know when it is the band member because the door icon will flash, and your Tama will go to open it but they will have a question mark above their head. Then the band member will show. And last of all, the marriage age is 6, but I have had Tamas be married at 5. It might be different if you attempt to marry by connection with another music star. I hope this helped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back