How late do you stay up? >8D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Title says it all.

I usually get nto bed at about 12:30am, play DS games until 1:15am, and fall asleep at about 2:00am. I usually wake up at around 9:00-10:00am, but sometimes later. I have no life.

Usually I turn off my laptop between 10:30pm and 11:00pm, listen to my mp3 player for a bit, then go to sleep. However, as I type this, it's 1:27am because internet sleepover! ;D

doing it right now 12:00 pm to almost 7:00 am being on tamachat,youtube and tumblr yay

Let's see....that actually depends. When I'm on my desktop (Like now), I'm up till around 12:00pm EST then I pass out. When I'm not on the computer, I go on my PS3 and play Red Dead Redempton until around 3:00am, then I pass out. The times I stay up depends on the amount of caffeine that runs through my system. Even so, I fight the drowiness and push myself to that last hour before my body collapse from exhaustion. Bottom line, I can't pin point how long I stay up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a routine so when I eventually crash it can be anywhere between 11pm to 6am or not at all. Usually around 1 or 2am when I have school. When I do go to bed I end up staying up for like an extra hour playing games on my phone haha. And I wake up around 12-3pm, depending on how much sleep I got and how tired I am. It's very scattered and unorganized.

I'm the same. My sleep is all messed up. Its currently 11:50pm for me, and I won't be able to get to sleep for at least another hour or two. Usually I find myself going to sleep around 2-3 in the morning. Sucks when I've got to get up for work, though. Yet I find myself the very next night struggling to sleep again till 2-3 in the morning.

Every morning I tell myself I'll go to bed early.

I never do. xD

I feel so embarrassed at having such an early bedtime...my routine is:

7:00 PM: Finish reading (having read since about 5 PM since finishing dinner)

7:30 PM: Start watching TV. (Well actually, this is the very earliest I will start, but never mind...)

9:15 PM: Stop watching TV and go to my room

9:30 PM: Supposed to be lights out, and usually it is but...

9:30 PM - 10:45 PM: ...as soon as the lights are out I switch on my phone and my MP3 player!

I usually get to sleep around 11 PM, but that's only on weekends. On school nights I only sneak on stuff until about 10:15 and get to sleep around 10:30. Typical enough for an 11-year-old, I guess. Only I don't need much sleep at all for my age.

I usually am forced to get off of the computer at 2:00 AM. Most of the time (99.99% of it) I stay up secretly on my 3DS. These rules don't apply on the weekends, and on the weekends I stay up however late I want to (self-set bedtime: 5:00 AM). On weekends, I get up around 11:00 AM or later. :3

Since its summer I sleep around 10:30 PM, but on school days I sleep at 9:30 PM.

Since it's summer time right now, I tend to stay up late watching TV, texting my friends, (Who also like to stay up late.) or just being my laptop. I go to sleep around 2 or 3 am, fall asleep at 2:30 or 3:30, and wake up around 10 am the next day, LOL. The latest I've been up is 5 am, once on New Year's, once working on a big project for school that we only had a day to finish total, and once just on Thursday, I was hosting a sleepover with two of my friends. :p During the school year, I tell myself to goto bed early, since I have to get up at six, and it never happens, LOL. I usually go to sleep around 10:30 or 11, during the school year, even when I try to go to sleep around 9:30. :p

School nights, until around 11 PM.

Weekends/summer, until around 12 AM - 2:30 AM c:

I can't stay up. No matter what.

I've always been a sleeper, and I try to get to bed as early as possible - Last night I went to sleep at about 7-8.

If I don't get enough sleep, I'll get angry at anything - I'm really grumpy when tired. My family know to leave me be.

My night-time schedule;

6pm - Dinner

Around 6:30 - This one's special - if there's a game on, I'll be watching rugby

Around 6:30 if non rugby - Internet

7:00-7:30 - Shower (Around 8:00 if the Rugby's on).

8:00 - TV or Computer

9pm-10pm - Bed

Yeah, this is basically a self-set schedule

Wow, everyone here (no matter how many very few years older than me you are) gets to set their own bedtime! I would practically die of freedom if I didn't get my mom, every single night, telling me EVERYTHING I need to do and telling me off and telling me to be literally quieter than a super-quiet mouse because my brother is sleeping. Apparently when I was 8 I was going to get to set my own bedtime, but no-one can deny I am 11 years 1 month 10 days old now and I still have the same bedtime I did when I was 9. :(

my parents don't really care when I go to bed, but for school I try to go to bed as early as possible C:

During school-

Sleep at 10pm-10:30 Wake up at 6:30am

Summer/Weekends-

Sleep around 1am-3am Wake up at 11-1pm(Usually I wake up at 12)

I USUALLY shut off the computer at 9:30(sometimes I shut it at 10-11. Tumblr)

Get to bed at 9:45 and listen to music on my MP3 player.

Then I fall asleep 2 hours later.

Yeah.

Usually awake until about 11:45-12:30 am, but last night I tried to pull an all-nighter with some friends. ;D We failed, except for one guy who stayed awake ALL NIGHT.

icl2kh.jpg

i stay up all night washing my hair with clear for men like pat lambie hes my idol xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox bbbz

hugs pat lambie

kisses pat lambie

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back