The Strange log of a boy and his music star.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mudkipchi

Reaction score
Well hello there everyone :D This is my Brand new, exciting, Daily(?) Log, I will mainly focus around my V6 music star though I may add in some more when I buy new batteries :) . Now I know what you are thinks: "Oh Hurr durr, Who needs another log? There are millions out there" Well Mister... I don't know why I am starting this up :p , I was bored and I thought it would be fun :D .

*!Warning!* I will probably not have too many pictures, unless I get a better camera :p

Every Tamagotchi I will be running through the duration of this log will have its own colour.

Okay Lets get started!

The time is:20:55

The day is:1st of June

And my Username is:Ross

Now for it to hatch, we play the waiting game... oh how I despise you...

*Several Seconds of being Bored later*

Oh thank god! You hatched! The wait is always sooooo long!

So he is a boy... now what shall I call him? Should I do an alphabetical run? or...? Maybe a backwards alphabetical run? yes that should be fun :D

So the name of our very first generation shall be... Zach (with a 'H' at the end!)

Zach and all his children... and his children's children shall speak in RED!

Zach: Rwed...?

Oh god.. Baby talk... great

Zach: Bwaby tawk?

Anyway... I will play some games with him, then he will probably fall asleep considering it is almost 9pm

Starting stats:

Name: Zach

0 years old

5lb

Hunger : 4/4

Happy: 4/4

Stress: 00

Tone: 0

Rhythm: 0

Original: 0

Type of music: Classical

Generation: 1

Instrument: BoomBox

Toy: U.F.O

Well... This should be fun.. hehe...

~Ross & Zach

Wow! I'm really not good at this... While playing some games Zach was sick... yay well we're off to a good start, he also Pooped on the floor and was hungry... I suspect a Gozarutchi by the end of this :3,

So he is just hopping around the screen... the baby stage is quite boring, I must say ;P I will continue to play some games until he evolves, which should be in a few minutes or something.

Also, If you have any suggestions or anything, just Pm me, simple as that :D

~Ross

Okay, Quick Little update here:

Zach Fell asleep and...

Zach: ZZZZzzzzZZZZZ....

AND!... He evolved into a.... little blob with a beak... Yay? or not... I think that is a bad character :p

Ah well, Bed time for me too :D

~Night~

~Ross & Zach

7AM! I woke up at 7am for you Zach, just so you wouldn't die! God, I'm Tired!

Zach: *Playing Boombox loudly*

Yeah....Well... I'm REALLY Tired, I think we will go to Tamatown soon.

Zach: YAY! Woo tamatown.

Oh, so you hear that?!

Zach: er...erm... *Turns Boombox up*

Anyway, I will show his stats for the start of everyday.

~STATS~

Name:Zach

0 years old

15lb

Hunger: 4/4

Happy: 4/4

Stress: 08

Tone: 124

Rythm: 90

Original: 108

Favourite Genre: Classical

Character: Kuchitamatchi

1st Generation

3000G (Money)

Instrument: BoomBox

Toy: U.F.O

Well, time for tamatown :D , See you all when we get back :p

Zach: ~See ya!~

~ Ross & Zach~

Great... My whole music City thing is acting up. First it wouldn't let me into my first account, then it wouldn't let me make a new one ¬.¬

Though on the upside, The Nursery teacher came by and Gave Zach a toy train, and Nazotchi Came by and delivered some money from the king!

Not Much has actually happened, I will continue to try to fix my account but... Don't count on it.

Also, I think It would be a fun idea (If I get my new account working) to have a overall goal of having all Characters recorded on it.

o_O Oh god, I was checking Zach's stats and... Well the no Battery sign popped up :C.

I will get another battery today, but not for another few hours :(

~Ross~

Latest posts

Back