Tamagotchi Perfect Care trick

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rea7057

Reaction score
Hello, everyone!

I have something to tell you, if you're aiming for perfect care.

It's simple! If you're occupied or something, set the tama to it's sleep time!

What this does, is that while it's sleeping, the growth time is still active.

This trick works on all tamagotchis, but it doesn't work on baby forms.

Thanks for listening!

Yes, this works for me as well.....when you want perfect care characters and don't have enough time during the day to make sure all their happy and hunger hearts stay full, just fill them up and put your tama to sleep....works like a charm =)

Edit: However, I have found that this does NOT work for the Tama-Go, you really need to get the training points to get the perfect care characters and when your tama sleeps all day there is no opportunity for it to obtain enough training points... I've only tested this method with my +Color, ID and ID L's (all three ID L versions worked).

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, this works for me as well.....when you want perfect care characters and don't have enough time during the day to make sure all their happy and hunger hearts stay full, just fill them up and put your tama to sleep....works like a charm =)

Edit: However, I have found that this does NOT work for the Tama-Go, you really need to get the training points to get the perfect care characters and when your tama sleeps all day there is no opportunity for it to obtain enough training points... I've only tested this method with my +Color, ID and ID L's (all three ID L versions worked).
OH!

Sorry, I didn't quite notice that. I guess I was too lazy to check :rolleyes: but thanks for pointing this out! :D

Maybe you could fill up the training bar and THEN put it to sleep? :huh:

Also, it only works for tamas based on care level. On the v5 it won't work because the character you get is based on Bonding. The v4/v4.5 is the same, depending on skill points. This trick really only workd for vintage tamas, v1, v2, v3, v6, and color tamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back