Rayman

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
Rayman Origins, why you stink at it.

1. You still can't pass the Jungle level.

Last edited by a moderator:
3. you can't get the Electoons out of the cage even though you tried to kick and punch the cage (that might be a glitch xD as if it happens).

Rayman 3D is like the first Rayman game all over again. It's kind of like a remake, and I just got it today, since Rayman Origins (3DS version) isn't out yet. I even get to see how it all started! How cool is that? And, you get to use the 3D depth slider to turn the game into a 3D life-like adventure!

ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Exactly.

I agree ttttttttttttttttt=u=tttttttttttttttttt

2722-suoer-mario-cool-story.jpg

well, anyways, my sister got all the way to the part with Clark, the big yellow toad. He's not one of Globox, I tell ya.

Thats Awesome! I wish I could buy it, but I don't have a 3DS! :(
No problem, just ask your parents for a 3DS on your birthday, or maybe Christmas, then ask them to get Rayman 3D with your 3DS, and you'll be playing around with Rayman in no time! Here's how to start a game:

1. select New Game.

2. type your name or initials (three letters)

3. press the A button, and you're ready to get started.

How to load your saved file(s):

1. Select Load at the Game Menu

2. Select the file you wish to load.

3. Once loaded, you'll be at the place where you reach different worlds.

Since you know what to do, you're ready to play in the world of Rayman!

No problem, just ask your parents for a 3DS on your birthday, or maybe Christmas, then ask them to get Rayman 3D with your 3DS, and you'll be playing around with Rayman in no time! Here's how to start a game:

1. select New Game.

2. type your name or initials (three letters)

3. press the A button, and you're ready to get started.

How to load your saved file(s):

1. Select Load at the Game Menu

2. Select the file you wish to load.

3. Once loaded, you'll be at the place where you reach different worlds.

Since you know what to do, you're ready to play in the world of Rayman!
Thanks! I'll use this guide when (if..?) I buy it :)

Thanks! I'll use this guide when (if..?) I buy it :)

no problem! Oh, by the way, if you are having any trouble when you get the game, PM me and i'll see what I can do.

The game has lots of levels for you to explore and discover! Every level comes with a whimsical music track! You'll never want to stop playing!

if it's on 3d all the time and you're on the go, the battery would only last 2 hours. :/ also, you'd have to take a break once in a while.
Eh,I play roughly 8-13 hours on my 3DS.

No sign of eye cancer yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back