Gravity Falls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mew0099

Reaction score
ummmmmmm does anyone watch it? c:

it just aired here in canada a couple of days ago on family channel and i think in america it airs on disney channel!

umm i'll try not to spoil it too much??

it's a cartoon following these two siblings, dipper and mabel, and they're sent to this place gravity falls by their parents and dipper finds this book which says gravity falls is full of mysteries! so far they've fought gnomes and i think each episode will feature a new creature or something! heehee

it's really quirky and i think if you like adventure time, regular show, or fish hooks, or anything with ghosts or mysteries or something this is a REALLY good show for you UoU

here's the intro:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWVElyFhIp0

:D !!!!!!!!!

so yeah!! i think 4 or 5 episodes are available on the 'net so far but since i live in canada i can't watch them U_U;;

tell me what you think about it! it's actually a huge thing on tumblr right now btw u o u

ALSFDJWLEVJNWLEVWEGLKMVWL

YES! ;w; <3

The only good show on Disney Channel, LOL. XD

I love the animation. <3

tumblr_m6o3kuoByA1rr4qpmo1_500.gif

asdfkjsklv

I've seen the promo commercials. The show looks really cool, and the animation is just amazing. I definitely want to give it a try :L

GUYS STOP THIS I'M A NEW ZEALANDER IT HASNT AIRED FFFUUU

but it looks great because i'm a fan of all the shows mew listed and omg

i need to watch it online if they have it sometime

ok so I noticed most peoples icons is from the show and my tumblr dash bored is covered in gifs from the show and I was way too lazy to watch it on TV so I watched ep 1 on youtube.I have to say so far its a pretty good show for a disney channel show. so yeah its pretty good I might cheack out more episodes and stuff (I have been thinking of changing my icon to something from the show )

bringing this topic back yaaay

OMFG I NEVER EVEN KNEW THE TOPIC WAS HERE I LOVE GRAVITY FALLS KDFJSKFSDJ

and guys double dipper(episode 7) got leaked early and i already watched it, it was AMAZING <3

omgosh best show ever.

omg Double Dipper. <3

I wonder why all the episodes are getting leaked lately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, go on the gravity falls wiki. It tells you about upcoming episodes not advertised on disney!

I've watched it before, its an awesome show. Some parts are funny too

I think its the best show on Disney :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back