Tamagotchi Nail Art

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-ShinyPickle-

Reaction score
So I am a nail artist and I give myself weekly manicures and pedicures. I was trying to come up with a design for this week when I came up with tamagotchi nails! I'll post pictures when I'm done with them tomorrow. I just wanted to share that lol sorry I know this is kind of a pointless topic.

I think it's great, did you do this with nailpolish, gel or acrylic???

Omg, I LOVE nail art! This is super cute! If you could post what nail polishes you used it would be great, I really want to try this. :D

Your nails are so cute! I think you did an awesome job. I posted a topic a while ago on my tamagotchi designs when I used to do a lot of nail art, but that was when I was not so good, and mine compare nothing to yours ;)

Also, to everyone whos wondering it looks like regular polish, and to make designs like eyes and Violetchi's flowers, you can use dotting tools (which are found online for fairly cheap) or household items like a toothpick or bobby pin.

These are all the polishes used for my nails, as well as a base coat and a top coat!.. haha you can see my Teen wolf season 1 dvd in the background XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back