Tama-Go not pooping!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky13

Reaction score
My 5-day-old Kuromametchi hasn't pooped in two days... either he's anally retentive or this is a glitch, because I don't think you can toilet-train Tama-Gos? Or am I wrong? Either way, it's kinda hilarious. Annoying though if it's a glitch and lasts with the next generation because catching them pooping is the easiest way to earn those delicious, delicious training points!

Anyone else had this?

If your Tama-Go's training is very high,they go to the toilet themselves! :) Well done on being a brilliant parent! <3

Yes, the post above is probably the answer. You see, every time you catch your tama right before it's about to poo, you earn a training point. When you have enough training points, your tamagotchi will go to the bathroom on its own. You can tell when it does this because it makes the happy sound. Good job on getting all those training points! :)

Ah, I didn't think that Tama-Gos could be toilet trained! Excellent. Now if only my V3 was so easy... sneaky little brat poops when I'm not looking every. single. time!

Tama-go's are actually the only version that can be potty trained... Not even the color Tamas can get potty trained!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back