Are Tama-Gos still available in stores?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolute_Enigma

Reaction score
I haven't actually been to my local Target (at least not the toy section) or Toys'R'Us in a long time. I was thinking about looking for another Tama-Go, but I only know for sure that they're on Amazon (and the second wave ones look a lot cheaper than the first -_- ). Are they still available in stores at all?

Sorry, I'm not at all up to date on this...

As far as I know, no. You might be able to get a lucky break by finding one in a store, but almost all of them are now sold on eBay or amazon.

Toys R Us is your best bet, but They are still $21.99 so, maybe not the best option if you want a cheaper price, I haven't seen any around my stores, probably cause I bought most ALL of it a long time ago when it came out XD

-Puri-

I don't think you'll have any luck at Toys'R'Us, since they only thing they have left of Tamagotchi is some figures and that's on there website.

I think the only way you can buy them now-a-days is to order them off Amazon I'm sorry to say :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back