A Log of Enigma

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Absolute_Enigma

Reaction score
Hello, it's me, A_E! It's been a really long time since I've been on Tamatalk, and I felt like it would be nice to start a log.

Tamas currently running:

Tama-Go (white, Kuchipatchi)

Music Star (not sure what the shell design is called?)

At some point within the next week or two I'll be getting another TMGO so it's very likely that when I start it up I'll log about it too.

---

OK, let's get this started! My TMGO is currently in it's third generation, and is a Hoshitchi (so cute~unf). For all intents and purposes, I think I'll name her Lydia (silly TMGO, not having a naming feature). She just evolved today, at around 10:10 (AM). She currently weighs 23 pounds (I haven't gotten to playing games yet...), her mother was a Lovelytchi, her father was a Mametchi, her grandpa was a Kuchipatchi, and her grandmother was a Pipotchi. She lives in a beach house (got it from her mother), and has 3110 points (on the poor side now, heheheh...).

On my Music Star I have a Violetchi named Katya, who is married to a Dorotchi (the ghost one). They have a little son, who I will name Jeremy. She plays pop music in her band Caramel (inspired by the Swedish band, Caramell. Ever listened to Caramelldansen?), and is first in the star ranking lineup. At 10:30 the band manager came and gave her 10 million points, leaving her with a total of 22191900 points (...she is...very rich...). Tonight she will be leaving little Jeremy. Perhaps I will tinker with time a bit to watch the process.

---

More updates later! Ciao~!

Ah, so sorry for not updating! A lot has been going on, apologies.

Good news and bad news! Bad news is, my Music Star ran out of battery, and I have none left for it. Good news is, just got my new Tama-Go today, just started it up a few minutes ago! It hatched a little girl. I shall name her Allison.

---

Around 7:45, she did the poo dance-thing (don't really know how to describe it). Since I have a few free days I'll try my best to watch over her, in an attempt to potty-train her.

Connected with my other Tama-Go. She and Lydia went to the park together, where they played on the swing. I have a feeling they're going to be good friends. : )

---

Sorry for such a short update. There will be more in the next few days.

---

Is it just me, or do the buttons of this new Tama-Go feel a little different? The default figurine too? Something about the sound it makes is a bit different from my white one.

Mini-not-so-much-of-an-update: On the Tama-Go instructions, it says that you can select the attention symbol to "communicate" with the Tamagotchi character.

That... that doesn't seem quite right...

Lydia is now 6 years old (I forgot to mention it? She was a Shelltchi, then a Ringotchi), so I decided to try and find a mate for her at the Date Place. Upon arrival, a Tarokotchi appeared. Err. Decided not to let them marry.

Last night Allison evolved into a cute little Belltchi. She and Lydia went to the park a few times, and Lydia showed her the beach. They also enjoyed a meal of Pork and Beans together, so they were quite content.

Tried out the Mametchi default figurine; it comes with the game "Coin Catch" in which coins are falling and you have to use the buttons to move your (bowl-like) container to catch them. To be honest, I was half expecting "Cradles" to show up, so this new game is a pleasant surprise!

---

Went on a miniature spending spree at the Tama store, where little Allison got hot dogs, pizza, pudding, and cherries (favorite food of Belltchis, by the way). She still has 1450 points left, so I may take her to one of the stores on the figurines to get something nice.

---

Gave the Date Place two more tries. First a Gozarutchi, then a Necktietchi. Not quite what I had in mind.

Latest posts

Back