Can I download dinosaur hat for iDL?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robpatchi

Reaction score
Hello we just have an iDL and I want to see Kuchipatchi in his new cute form Patchizaurusu! Kuchipatchi is so cute and I need his brand new form.

But here the big evil problem comes! I don't live in Japan and I don't have a cellphone which uses IRDA. PLEASE HELP!

Thank you Robpatchi

Hello we just have an iDL and I want to see Kuchipatchi in his new cute form Patchizaurusu! Kuchipatchi is so cute and I need his brand new form.

But here the big evil problem comes! I don't live in Japan and I don't have a cellphone which uses IRDA. PLEASE HELP!

Thank you Robpatchi
your best choice I guess is a USB to iRDA. there's lots on ebay right now and they are pretty cheap. https://www.ebay.com/...o irDA&_sacat=0
A list of IR cellphones/devices is HERE. If you check eBay a lot, you should be able to find a good priced phone, Palm Treos in particular.

The downloads are in THIS topic.

Are you sure? Have you properly installed it on your computer? Is your computer the right OS?
I agree with k.i.b55, usually most USB IrDA's work with Windows XP and newer.

Computers are.generally made to be backward-compatible, which means newer computers can handle older technology such as an infrared port.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have windows 7 on my laptop but we have a computer too and it worked there 2 years ago. I forget how to use it but know again! Thanks for the downtload site!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back