bunnychi's tama-go and v5.5 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnychi43

Reaction score
Hello all people who are reading my log.I'm really happy to be writing this log.I LOVE TAMAGOTCHIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(even though I only have two WAHHHH :( ). I'm currently running a blue tama-go and a blue with purple star v5.5.The tama-go is sleeping but the 5.5 is still awake(could someone tell me when they sleep and wake up).This log is not officially started.It will be officially started tomorrow after I work out all the minor details.If you're reading this log now then check back tomorrow at around 9:30 AM for pictures and information about my tama-go and v5.5. :unsure: :unsure: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: WHY ISN'T THERE A LOVLITCHI EMOTICON WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? BUNNYCHI OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm now officially starting this log.I just started my v5.5 yesterday and they are currently in the child stage.They are sakuramotchi(my favorite child tama),matteritchi(I like all tamagotchis but matteritchi is just not one of my favorites) and bellchi.I found out what tamas my three toddlers will become.Bellchi will become ichigotchi,sakuramotchi will become chamametchi(YAY) and matteritchi will become nonopotchi(ugh).I also have a blue tama-go who is currently a shellchi.She was previously a hoshitchi and before that a nokotchi.Her parents were a lovelychi(mine) and a woolchi (lovelychi met him at the dating center).I'm sorry but I can't upload any photos of them right now but I will figure it out soon.BYEEEEE :unsure: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Ok from now on this is a role play log.Now introducing Sarah my sakuramotchi,Stella my bellchi,Marc my matterichi and.......Pufi my lovelychi!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok now everyone say hi Hi everyone I'm Marc the epicest matterichi that ever lived NOOOOO I'm the epicest BELLCHI that ever lived oh and hi all log reading people Guys don't fight come on I'll give you all sakura blossoms OH BE QIUET SARAH NO ONE WANTS YOUR SILLY FLOWERS AND ANYWAY BUNNYCHI LOVES ME MOST CUZ I WAS HERE LONGEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guys stop fighting I love you all equally.Ok bye I need to calm down my tamas

YIPPPPPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!I'M VERY HAPPY TO INTRODUCE STELLA THE ICHIGOTCHI,SARAH THE CHAMAMETCHI AND MARC THE KIKITCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! NOW I'M A BIG POWERFUL GORRILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO WAY!You're just a puny little monkey!!!

WELL AT LEAST I'M NOT EDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys stop fighting Marc you're a big powerful monkey and Stella none of us would even dream of eating you.We're family.

YAAAAAWWWWWWWNNNNNNNN ugh whats with all the yelling out here I'm trying to get some beauty sleep!

Ok thats enough you've woken up Pufi.Also whats with all the bold letters hold on I'm turning them off.There thats better.

I'M HUNGRY I WANT ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stella you know if I give you ice cream you have to share with Sarah and Marc.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll give all of you ice cream!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH WILL THAT MAKE ME GAIN WEIGHT!?!?!

I'll play games with you Pufi so you don't get over weight.

THEN YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K one seccond.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

I ate deluxe pudding instead.It's better for my weight.

HEY WHY DIDN'T WE GET DELUXE PUDDING BUNNYCHI!?!?!?

Because you don't have any deluxe pudding.

WELL GO GET US SOME BUNNYCHI!!!!!!

I'll check the shop.I'm not sure if you guys can even get deluxe pudding though.

WELL!?

Sorry no deluxe pudding there but I did get you guys some bagels for breakfast tomorrow.

YUCK!!WE WANT DELUXE PUDDING!!

Fine I'll check the item generator.

WELL!?

Sorry guys I couldn't find any deluxe pudding but I did get you chocolate cake and something called galette des rois.

HEY WHILE YOU WERE SO BUSY GETTING THEM SNACKS I GAINED ONE POUND FROM THE PUDDING NOW LETS GO PLAY!

OK Pufi

Thank you bunnychi.Lets play long jumper this time.YAY I was so close to winning and I got 800 gotchi points.

AWWWWWWW LUCKY!!!!!The most I ever got was 500 in tamafans.

Okay guys logging time is over say bye.Bye!

Bye!

Bye!

ICCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEE CRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTEEEEEEEE CCCCCAAAAKKEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're back

HI!!!!!

HI!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A little overboard Marc

A LITTLE!?!?!?!? OH AND HIIII!!!

NO MORE BOLD LETTERS!Ok guys.

We are all hungry!!

Ok I'll feed you.

Yummy I ate a light lunch(a scone) just the way I like it.

We ate something called soba.It was good!!

I gained a pound.Bunnychi lets go play long jumper.I'm trying to stay at 25 pounds.

Thats silly. I CAN EAT AND EAT AND EAT SOME MORE AND STAY IN PERFECT SHAPE!!!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok Pufi lets go play long jumper.Marc have you been eating too much ice cream agian????

HEE HEE HEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM NO HEE HEE HEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OM NOM NOM ICCCCEEE CRRRREEEEAAAMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aren't you glad me and Stella and Pufi aren't like Marc all crazy with the junk food.

YEAH!!!!OM NOM NOM MMMMM.

Stella are you eating ice cream too!?!?!?!?

OM NOM NOM.......................UH............................................NO..............................OM NOM NOM NOM NOM MMMMMMMMMMM ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no now I have two sugar crazed tamas.

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHAT ABOUT MY GAME OF LONG JUMPER!?!?!?!?!?

Ok Pufi.One minute.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WON AND GOT 1000 GOTCHI POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bunnychi could you play with me too while Stella and Marc are going crazy and eating ice cream?

Sure Sarah.OH NO Marc+ice cream+ not saying anything=trouble.One minute Sarah.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS PLAN WILL WORK PERFECTLY!!!TIME TO STEAL PUFI'S DELUXE PUDDING AND ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK I'LL HELP!!!!!!!!!!YES YES PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!PUFI'S DELUXE PUDDING AND ICE CREAM WILL BE OURS!!!!!MHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!MY DELUXE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BUNNYCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH NO BYE I HAVE TO STOP MARC AND STELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I'm just going to write out the daily reveiw of my tamas.Pufi,Marc and Stella had a huge fight about ice cream and deluxe pudding(not really of course.Just and epilogue of my previous log entry).Stella,Marc and Sarah all ate hamburgers and hotdogs for lunch and dinner.Pufi kept up with her vow to stay below 27 pounds by eating a sushi roll, winning shoot the bug to lose the pound she gained,getting hungry again,eating a loaf of bread and finally to lose the pound she just gained winning a game of long jumper.Stella played safe box and got 500GP.Sarah played pool play and got 300GP and then Marc played tamafans and got 100GP.They're still awake while I write this.I'll update this log with more posts tomorrow BYE!!!!!!!!

BYE!!!

BYE CCCHHHOOOCCCOOOLLLAAATTTEEE CCCAAAKKKEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

BYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE IIIIICCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEE CCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BYE!!!!

Hey how'd you get on here.OH NO Stella and Marc are still hyper!bye!

Hi I'm back.

So am I.

MEEE TOOOO.

MEEEE TTTHHHRRREEEEEEE

Me four and I actually am four today.

Ok from now on I'm going to write in bold letters because it looks better.

Ok well who wants to play with our doll house?

OHH OHH meee!!!

Oh me too.

BLEH!!!YUCK!!! I'm a BOY!!! Dollhouses are for GIRLS!!!!!!!!!! I wanna play with my DS!!!!!

Well I'm going to tell the nice people on tamatalk all about your day.Ok first right after they woke up Marc,Stella and Sarah pooped oon the floor.I cleaned it up then fed them the bagels I got the yesterday.

Which by the way tasted like they were rotten and moldy.

Well I thought that they were lovely.

I stole some chocolate cake out of the refridgerater.

STELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!! So thats why your mouth looked darker than usual this morning.

HEYY!!! If Stella gets cake I want some too!!!!!!!

We're hungry.

Ok then what do you want to eat?

I wa-

BURGERS AND CAKE FOR DESSERT!!!

Well I-

I WANT SODA AND ICE CREAM AND HOT DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well those are okay.But I think Sarah wants to make a suggestion.

Well I want some yummy veggie and shrimp tempura and starfruit for dessert.

mmm I just ate a yummy bowl of my favorite cereal.Bunnychi lets go play long jumper.

Ok Pufi we'll play long jumper and Sarah that souds like a great idea.Pufi wait a minute while I feed Marc,Stella and Sarah.Ok Pufi BTW why did you get sick.

Wahhh the landing block was slippery and I fell and only got 300 gotchi points!!!

Its ok Pufi I'll take you to kutchipatchi's chineese resturant to make you feel better.

YAY!!!! Oh and I want to marry a Kutchipatchi.......or now that I think about it a kuromametchi would also be nice.

HEY!!! If Pufi gets to go to a resturant we get to go to one too.

Bunnychi when we grow up which one of us will get married.

OOO OOO ITS ME RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Stella you're the oldest so you will get married.

mmmm I just ate the yummiest salad and kutchipatchi was so nice.Oh and I don't know why I got sick.Maybe it's my diet.

Yeah probably.hee hee pretty soon you'll be a hideous modelchi!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekk!!!BUNNYCHI I DON'T WANT TO BE HIDEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you won't be Pufi as long as you quit that diet.

B-B-But I'll be fat.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'D LIKE TO SEE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pufi I'll make sure you won't be fat and Marc you either ate too much ice cream again or you're really mean.

NO WAY PUFI!!! IF YOU QUIT THE DIET YOU'LL BE A BIG BLOBY ALA MODECHI BUT IF YOU STAY ON YOU'LL DIE A SICK UGLY HAG OF A TOWERCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OWWW I CRASHED INTO A TABLE!!!!!

Marc............LEAVE IMMIDEATELY!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS NO ROOM FOR TAMA-BULLIES ON THIS LOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Takes Marc away :

Is Marc gone??

Yes and he's not coming back for the next couple of posts.

Oh what a relief. WAIT IS HE RIGHT ABOUT ALAMODECHI AND TOWERCHI!?!?!?

No of course not only he can turn into those you can't.

THANK GOODNESS!!!!!!! I'll quit the diet.

Good.

So Stella is the one of us whose getting married?

Yup.

OOOOOOOO YAY!!! Lets see I'm going to norrow down my possible candidates........hmm maybe mametchi or kuromametchi..........ooorrr PRINCE TAMAHIKO!!!!!

Ok this post is getting too long bye.

Bye.

Bye.

I'M GOING TO MARRY PRINCE TAMAHIKO AND BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BYE!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA I WILL NEVER BE TAMED MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll also never get another piece of chocolate cake. Bye tamatalk.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi today Stel-

WE EVOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I'M A HIDEOUS ANESANTCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

OHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZZ I'M A HIDEOUS MAGICTCHI!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOHHHH NNNNNOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I'm a beautiful Rosetchi.

:p YOU SUCK SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p YEAH FOR ONCE I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys stop being mean to Sarah now I'm going to find out which one of you will get married.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Sure Bunnychi.

NONE OF YOU LITTLE BABYCHI CAN GET MARRIED YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH THE NERVE OF SOME TAMAGOTCHIS!!!!!!!

Wahhhh!!!!! Ms.Busybody is scary!!!!!!!

HEYYYYY!!!!!!!!! OLDIE WE'RE NO BABYCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Marc's head swells up and his face turns masktchi red*

Marc pipe down she can't hear you anyway........ BUT I THINK EVERYONE ELSE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh......*big head goes back to normal as does his face colour*

HEYYYY IN KUTCHIPATCHI.IS.BLUE'S LOG HE SAID THAT THERE IS A KING KIKITCHI WELL WHAT ABOUT KING MAGICTCHI!?!?!?

Nope there's only king kikitchi,king mametchi and the gotchi king.

Hi........OHMYGOTCHIOHMYGOTCHIOHMYGOTCHI YOUUUUU GUYYYSSSS EEEEVVVOOOLLLVVVEEEDDDD!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Marc you're sooooooo ugly!!!!!!!!! Stella you look pretty in a japaneese way and Sarah you're.................GOREGEOUS!!!!!! EEEEEEE LETS GO DO FUN GIRLY THINGS!!!!!!!!!!

OK

YAY!!!!!!

HEY!!!!! What about meeeeee!?!?!?

Go find an assistanant and do a magic show.

OH.....NO.....STRANGE...FEELING..COMING OVER MEEEEEE!!!!!! MUST....GO....TAKE....SHOWER AHHHHGGGGHHHHHGGGGGHHHGHGGHGH!!!!!!!!

Well I think that I need to calm down my tamas............WAHHH MARC NO CHOCOLATE TILL LATER!!!!!!! BYE!

BYE!

MY CHOCOLATTTTEEEE MINE OM NOM NOM BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM BYE!

BYE! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hello all people on tamatalk Pufi has big news!!!

I GOT MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To a nice kikitchi named orange.

WHY IS MY NAME WHAT COLOUR I AM!?!?!?

Because you said it was when we got married.

OHHH the wedding was soooooo beautiful I'm still all emotional *sniffle*

Ohhh it was sooooo wonderful! I can't wait till my wedding.

*blegh blugh blah bleghf bluuuff bluu* I need another barf bag!!! *blegh bluuuuuu blah beghf blergf glreeff*

Ugh Marc you shouldn't have stuffed the whole top layer of the wedding cake in your mouth all at once then drank a whole pitcher of lemonade.

Well how was I *blegh* supposed to know *glerghf blughr brghhheee* that I would get *glreeerrfff bluueeggghrft* this sick. *bleeeggghhfftred wedggeef bleeeeedershderff blaaaaaaggghhhhheeeeee erfffffffffff *

Ewwwww Marc your throwing up noises sound like a hanatchi being choked by a vacume cleaner!!!!!!

Or like a tarakotchi being flattend by a grand piano.

Or like a :marumimitchi: <- one of these ( I don't know what it is ) -

Marumimitchi.

Thank you bunnychi now as I was saying like a maru- ummm marumitchi no thats not it oh marumimitchi :marumimitchi: being sat on by a.......... :pochitchi: <- one of these ummmm poochitchi.

Pochitchi actually Sarah.

Yeah pochitchi thank you again bunnychi.

I used to be this :ichigotchi: ichigotchi.

HEE *BLEGH BUFF BLERGERFELFJ* HEE. :tarakotchi: :tarakotchi: :tarakotchi: :tarakotchi: :tarakotchi: :tarakotchi:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK PURE UGLINESS TIMES SIX WAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *faints*

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! *FAINTS*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOO HIDIO- *mega kicks Marc* *faints*

owwwwwwwwwwwwwww *bleh blarghf beeeeellllllrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhsssss* *faints*

OH NO Marc is in big trouble now!!!!!! BYE I must go rivive my tamas!!!!!!

AHH MUCH BETTER............hey where'd everyone go.......WAHHHHH ALONE FOREVER *faints*

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanted to say.............

THANK YOU ALL FOR OVER 100 VEIWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah well I bet we got all these veiws because of me.

NO we got all these veiws because of me!!!

NO WAY we got all these veiws because my mature well mannered adult lovelitchi-ness has been around to support you young ungreatful tamagotchis/human.

Ahem Pufi don't get over confident. You know I could have turned you into a pipotchi just for variety.But no I took PERFECT care of you and turned you into a lovelitchi.

Oh well thank you bunnychi for turning me into a lovelitchi just like my mom instead of turning me into a ugly pipotchi/marotchi even though I know you love your tamagotchis too much to give them that much neglect just for variety.

Oh............ you know that I could never achive that much tama neglect.

Yes.Yes I do.

I know that too and I think that we got 104 veiws because we're all so interesting and funny.

Well bye all of the 104 veiwers reading this log.

Bye!

Bye!

Bye!

Hey whats going on out here!?!?!?

Our log got 104 veiws now say bye Orange.

UM Bye I guess!

HEE HEE I'M NOT BARFING ANYMORE!!!!!!!! BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok before we go everyone post your fave smiley! :furawatchi: .

:ichigotchi: .

:mimitchi: .

:tarakotchi: :tarakotchi: :tarakotchi: :tarakotchi: :tarakotchi: :tarakotchi: :tarakotchi: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *FAINTS*

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *FAINTS*

EEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *FAINTS*

TO.....MANY.....SCREAMS/TARAKOTCHIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *PUNCHES MARC* *FAINTS*

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *FAINTS*

Oh nooozzzzzz bye......................must revive tamagotchis (again thanks to Marc's dumb tarakotchis).

Ok today Sarah is getting married.

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummmmmm..........Sarah considering we're family.................CAN I EAT THE TOP LAYER OF YOUR WEDDING CAKE!?!?!?!????

Well.....ummmmmm........sure Marc.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOOHHHH OOOOHHHHH CAN ME AND PUFI BE YOUR BRIDESMAIDS?????????????????

Well of course who else would I choose?

Ahem maybe your caretaker?

Ohhhh of course bunnychi.

Thank you.

Ok your welcome now lets go to the dating show.

*at the dating show*

Hello you fine rosetchi how would you like to marry this fine kuromametchi?

HUH OHHHH I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do too.

WAHHHHHHHHH WE HAVE TO GO BACK TO TAMA PLANET!!!!!!!! *SOB SOB SOB SNIFFLE*

NOOOOZZZZZ EVEN THOUGH I WAS ALWAYS SO MEAN I LOVE YOU SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'LL MAKE SURE TO CALL THE FAMILY HOUSE ON TAMA PLANET EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SNIFFLE SNIFFLE SOB*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honey don't cry why don't we decide on names for the kids?

*sniffle* Ok.

Well I like Mike and Lawrence for our sons.

Mike is nice but Lawrence sounds a little too serious. I like Serena for our daughter's name.

Ok our little mimifuwatchi son and omututchi daughter have names but what about our omututchi son.

We like Blake.

Blake it is.

Hwi I is Bwake.

awwwwww.

Hwi I is Sewena.

awwwwwwwwww.

Hello all inferior tamagotchis and ungreatful human servant I am Mike.I rule you.

EXCUSE ME!?!?!? I am NOT your servant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sarah explain to Mike that I'm not his servant but merely his caretaker.

Mike I need to talk to you. *takes Mike away*

Bunnychi whewe is mammi tawaking Mwike.

Sarah is just talking to Mike.

OWKAY!!!!!!!!

So Mike do you understand that no one tamagotchi can rule over any others exept the gotchi king.Now say sorry.

Sorry. ugh.

Um I guess apology accepted.

wateva.

BYE!

BYE!

BYE!

BYE!

BYE!

BWYE!

BWYE!

GUD BY AND GUD RIDANCE!

MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok feel free to PM me or my tamas with any comments or suggestions bye! :furawatchi: :mimitchi: :babytchi: :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi: :kuribotchi: :chohimetchi: :kusatchi: :newmametchi: :gozarutchi:

Hi tamatalk sorry for not logging yesterday I was busy. Pufi has big news!

I HAD A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE AND WE'RE NAMING HER............................................................................................................

BELLA.

Hi I'm Bella.

Awnd Iw'm Bwake.

Awnd Iw'm Sewena.

And I am Mike. I WILL RULE THE WORLD MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok um Mike is a little hyper so i have to go bye

Hello Bella has good news and bad news.

Good news: I'm a Hoshitchi! Bad news: Mammiii and Daddii r gowne!!!!!!!!!! wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No we're not.

We'll stay until you're an adult.

OHMYGODPUFIANDORANGEARESTILLHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(OH MY GOD PUFI AND ORANGE ARE STILL HERE)

Hey guys you're still here and I think I never introduced who Mike,Serena and Blake's dad is.He is a papakurotchi named Jackson.

Yup thats me!

I'm a Ichigotchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a Kikitchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a Mamekatchi and I WILL RULE THE WORLD MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give it up Mike you'll never rule the world.

Oh yes I will!!!

Oh no you won't!!!!!

OH YES I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH NO YOU WON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH YES I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH NO YOU WON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH YES I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH NO YOU WON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH YES I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH NO YOU WON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA HA GOTCHA NOW MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW SO!?!?!?!?

YOU SAID PART OF THE SENTENCE!!!!!!! HA HA GOTCHA!!!

DOESN'T COUNT!!!

DOES TOO!!!

DOES NOT!!!

NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! MIKE YOU CAN'T RULE THE WORLD AND BUNNYCHI YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE THE MATURE ONE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right Sarah sorry...............HEY WAIT who left you in charge of me!?!?!?

Ummm bunnychi hate to say it but you're acting like a kid.

Well you're 10 days old and I'm years older than you.

Well you're just-

*slams hand over Orange's mouth*

mrrrgh rrght ottfgh.

Sorry but my age is my private information.

But you're telling everyone our ages without our okay.

Yeah. What she said.

Well I'm sorry but it's not like you have anything to worry about.

Well what if other tamagotchis who belong to the people who read this log see our information and try to find us???

But that won't happen.

How do you know???

I just know.

But how'd you find out???

Stop with the endless questions it's annoying!!!

But really it has happened before.Pufi did you read last weeks edition of TamaStar in Uwasatchi's gossip columb?

Yeah she said that a person told the whole internet about their necktietchi and the next day he was gone and there were agetchi footprints all over his floor.

I'm scared mommy.

Me too.

You're all a bunch of babytchis and shirobabytchis. :babytchi:

Oh yeah well if your so tough why don't you tell tamatalk all you information?

Gladly *smirk* I'm a mamekatchi named Mike I'm three tama years old(three days old) I'm going to evolve into a tamastatchi and marry princess tamako and become the gotchi king and RULE THE WOLRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well lets see where you are tomorrow.Ok well this post is getting too long so BYE!

BYE!

BYE!

BYE!

BYE!

BYE!

BYE!

BYE!

BYE!

Hi everybody my tamas just woke up and now they have something to say.

Yup we're going to call the family house.*dials family house number* Hi Marc,Stella are you there?

Hi guys.

Blake,Serena and Mike meet Aunt Stella and Uncle Marc.

Um you can't really talk to Marc now because he's stuffing his face with bananas.

murrgh grrf gleeffgg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What!?!?

Um whats wrong with him?

Huh?

Strange.

Very.

Weirdo.

Who are all these new voices and I think what he was trying to say is what you think is the family house in tamatown is really an...........ISLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still say the guy who is stuffing himself is a weirdo.

All the new voices are my husband a kikitchi named Orange.

Yup thats me!

My daughter named Bella.

Imma hoshitchi.

Sarah's daughter and sons.

I'm a kikitchi named Blake.

I'm a ichigotchi named Serena.

And Imma mamekatchi named Mike who will take over THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike you'd better drop this whole take over the world act or you'll never see another piece of chocolate cake ever again.

NOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like your uncle.

WHO IS HE!!!!!!!!

You don't remember Jackson the kuromametchi I married?

Oh now its coming back to me.

Uh guys did you forget I was here and Stella are Pufi's mom and dad there too?

Oh do you mean the nice lovelitchi and wooltchi?

Ohhhh thats them.Mommy daddy can you here me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Pufi.

Oh hi Snowy.

Hello bunnychi.

Where is Bill.

Stuffing his face like Marc.

Hee Hee Hee.

Whats so----- eyyyyaaagggggggghhhhhhhhhhh *horrible window shattering girly scream* *faints*

WHAT WAS THAT SERENA!?!?!?!?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MIKE'S AFRAID OF CABBAGES MIKE'S AFRAID OF CABBAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!! OWWWW I ROLLED INTO A TABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

A cabbage really Mike is afraid of a cabbage.

No comment.

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comment.

*revives from fainting* UM HAHAHAHA GOTCHA YOU ALL ACTUALLY THOUGHT I WAS AFRAID OF A CA-C-CAB-CA-C OH I CAN'T SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike you just totally lost your I'm so epic no one messes with me attitude.Well we have to go so BYE!

BYE!

BYE!

BYE!

BYE!

BYE!

BYE!

BYE!

MRF!

BYE!

BYE!

MRF!

C-C-CABBAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA HAVE NIGHTMARES.

I just wanted to say thanks to kutchipatchi.is.blue55 for the idea of putting my V5.5 family house on an island!!!

Hi sorry for not logging yesterday I was ..................busy. But that was yesterday and I have big news all my tamas evolved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah now I'm a gorgeous..............................................VILOETCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um that was a little too big Bella.

A little!?!?!?

Well now I'mma kinbatchi...........................AND I'M HIDIOUS!!!!!!!! I LOOK LIKE A BIG GOLD TOOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well now I'm royalty! I'm princess tamako.

And I'm prince tamahiko SO I WILL RU-

Drop the rule the world act already Mike. You're an adult for crying out loud I mean come on!!!

Bunnychi can I change my talking colour to purple to match my violetchi-ness?

Sure Bella.

YAY!!!!

I also have big news................I'M GETTING A BLUE IDL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So um I have to cut this post short but I'll come back with the full post when Serena can get married bye!

Hello tamatalkers I just noticed and I want to say..........

THANK YOU FOR OVER 200 VEIWS!!!!!

I have something to say at the park this creepy oyajitchi was stalking me!!!!!!!!!!

Well you know what they say in tama weekly magazine.

WHAT!?!?

That oyajitchi seen outside oyaji village are looking for a girl tama to kidnap and use the power of weird coffee obsessed oldie-ness to turn her into a girl oyajitchi!!!

EEEEEEEEYYYYYAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OWWWW whats with all the screaming back here I swear you just broke all the windows in this place!!!!!

A OY-OYAJITCHI WAS ST-STALKING ME!!!!!!!!

So why didn't you just tell him to buzz off???

B-BECAUSE I TH-THOUGHT THAT HE WOULD STINK BREATH ME!!!!!!!!!!

Oh come on oyajitchis are just weird coffee obsessed oldies!

WELL IS SAYS IN TAMA WEEKLY THAT OYAJITCHIS OUTSIDE OYAJI VILLAGE KIDNAP A GIRL TAMA AND TURN HER INTO A GIRL OYAJITCHI!!!

Um hate to burst your bubble but oyajitchis outside oyaji village drank too much coffee and became hyper.Bella why don't you tell everyone about the other tamas you met at the park?

Ok first I saw this nice mametchi,next I met this cool pipoitchi after that I saw this awesome ringotchi who played with me alot and after that I saw the best of them all a super drreeeaaammyyy gozarutchi who played with me a looooootttt.

You mean like this one? -> :gozarutchi:

ohhh sooo dreeaaammyy!!!!!Bunnychi I wanna go to the park to see if that dreamy gozarutchi is still there!!!

Um ok.

*at the park*

Well here we are.

Oh is the gozarutchi still here???

Hey you're the violetchi from earlier right?

Yup.

Well hi is that your human?

Yup she does anything I want she feeds me,she plays with me,she buys things for me pretty much anything I want.

Sounds cool.

Oh it is.

YOUR HUMAN YOU'RE MY TAMAGOTCHI!!!!!!!!!!

She seems a little scary.

Oh she's not it's just her way of getting rid of annoying people.

Really? Sounds interesting.

Yup it really is. *total mindless chit-chat*

OK THATS IT STOP TALKING TO THE GOZARUTCHI WE'RE GOING HOME!!!!!!!! *drags Bella away*

HEY LET GO GRRR RAWR *struggles but can't escape* BYE GREG CALL ME!!!

*arrives home* *throws phone out the window* SARAH,JACKSON,MIKE,BLAKE,SERENA WE'RE HOME!!!

Hi bunnychi why did you throw the tama home phone out the window?

So that weird gozarutchi doesn't call Bella!

Say what!?!?

Long story I'll explain later.

Hey cool a tama depa truck just smashed the phone!

Cool lemme see!!!

Um I have no response to this.

Good thing bunnychi doesn't know where I hide my Tphone. *sob sob fake cry* ohh noo now how will I call Greg? whyyy meee?

Bella it's so obvious that you're faking now where are you hiding you're T-phone?

T-phone what's a T-phone?

Ok this post is getting too long now say bye. Bye!

Bye!

Bye!

Bye!

Bye!

Bye!

Oh hi Greg it's me the violetchi from the park.

BELLA!!!

Wahh oh no Bye tamatalk!

No don't cli-

Ok today Serena is getting married!!!

YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awwwww that means we'll have to go to the family house/island.

Yup and we'll have to go to but the good news is we'll all get to see Auntie Stella,Uncle Marc,Great Auntie Snowy and Great Uncle Bill.

OOOOOOO YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *super girly yay*

Um Mike I thought that you were a boy.

I am.*super girly hmph*

Well ya sure aren't acting like it.

OK HOW ABOUT THIS RAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um better I guess.

Now it's Serena's big day so let's go.

* at the dating place*

Well here we are I remember this place from your big day Sarah.

OOOOOO it's sooooooo lovely.

Oh Ms.BusyBody.

Hello darling who is getting married today.

Me to a gozarutchi!!!

BELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding.

Me.I'm getting married!!!

Ok well how about this nice kuromametchi?

Hi.

Sorry but he's not my type.

K bye.

Well what about this handsome tamastatchi?

*love at first sight stare* I DO!!!!

*love at first sight stare* I DO TOO!!!!!!

WAHHHHHH GOODBYE SERENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEE YA WOULDN'T WANNA BE YA!!!!!!!!

*sniffle* They grow up so fast. *sniffle*

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOODBYE HONEY I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SNIFFLE SNIFFLE SNIFFLE*

GOODBYE I'LL CALL YOU EVERY DAY HAVE A NICE TIME I'LL MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SNIFFLE SNIFFLE*

*poof the tamas go to the family house/island*

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't cry honey we have two lovely daughters who need names.

*sniff sinff sniffle* ok I like the names Carla for our princess tamako daughter and Stacy for our princess tamakoko daughter.

Carla and Stacy it is then.

Hiya Imma princess tamakoko named Stacy.

And I'm a Princess Tamako named Carla.

Hey I'm a violetchi named Bella.

Yup and I'm * real name cencored out* but on this log call me bunnychi.

Sure bunnychi.

*dials T-phone* Hi Greg its me again the violetchi from the park do you want to meet up with me later at nazotchi's grocery store?

BELLA HANG UP RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No not ag-

Hello B-

I GOT MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TO GREG THE GOZARUTCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup now we're a couple.

I always thought he was wrong for you but you seem so happy.

Thanks for all the support. *suspicious glance*

OOOOO THE WEDDING WAS SOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I for one just can't wait until ther's a roly poly baby around here!!!

Well I might marry Carla by then and you'll be on the family island/house with your mom,dad,aunts,uncles,grandparents,great aunts and great uncles.

Noooooooooooo I wanna play with the baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINE! I'll keep you around till then.

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I went to the dating place but everyone who showed up wasn't my type. The glasstchi was a weirdo,the mametchi was trying to analyze the poofiness of my hair and the kuromametchi brought his electric guitar a played it in my ear.

If you want to stay around to meet Bella's baby the try not to turn into a couple of otokitchis.

Whaaaaaaaaaaa you never said anythin about otokitchis.

Ugh please tell me she isn't going to act like her Uncle Mike!

Is someone talkin about me?

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :eek: MIKE YOUR STILL HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup you bet cha.

Hi bunnychi.

WAHHHHHHHHH HOW ARE YOU STILL HERE PUFI??????????????

Cause I want to see what tama Bella became.

MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMMA VIOLETCHI AND I MARRIED A GOZARUTCHI NAMED GREG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bunnychi why didn't you continue the endless line of lovelitchi???

Because I needed a little variety in charaters.Besides she's still a perfect care character.

Oh ok.

Well I gotta go cuz I'm getting a little bored.Bye!

Bye!

Bye!

Bye!

Bye!

Bye!

Bye!

Bye!

Bye!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back